About the property
- Cabin2000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
Sleeps up to 10! Hot Tub, New Kitchen & Close to Ober Gatlinburg & Downtown
- Overlooks Mount Leconte
- Hot Tub!
- Newly Remodeled, New Furniture
Barnyard Shenanigans will be your perfect getaway spot in the Smoky Mountains! Located just 5 minutes from Ober Gatlinburg and the Parkway in Downtown Gatlinburg, you'll be near everything you want to see in the Smokies!
On a quiet cul de sac, the cabin includes all the amenities of a great resort with the quiet solitude you want in a Smoky Mountain getaway.
Walk into the beautiful living area, a few steps from the updated kitchen with a farmhouse table in the dining area, and you'll be ready to relax with your family or friends.
Step outside onto the back deck and see Mount LeConte and the Ober Gatlinburg Tram in the distance while you sit back in the hot tub or enjoy your breakfast at the table and chairs.
Features in Barnyard Shenanigans include:
- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- queen Bedrooms
- king Bedroom (downstairs)
- couches in the movie room/4th bedroom
- queen Sleeper in living area
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- 1 Half Bath
46 Inch Flat Screen Hdtv, Cable Tv With Blu-ray and FREE WiFi!
1 Step to the Front Door
1 Step to Side Door
Resort amenities with access to Chalet Village Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts
- gas Fireplace
- 3 Showers
- iron & Board
*no Smoking, No Pets Please
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Our family has a few cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge as part of SmokyMtnViews, and this is one of our favorites! We all enjoy a playing, eating, and relaxing in the Smokies.
Kim purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Kim chose Gatlinburg
This was a major fixer-upper, but we saw the potential! Now we're excited to share with you. This property has really been transformed. The neighbors love the new look, and we think you will, too! It's on a quiet cul de sac, with only 4 other cabins: one with a year-round resident, and one is ours!
What makes this Cabin unique
Down a Quiet Cul De Sac, This Great Cabin Neighbors Year-round Residents. the Tranquil Retreat Won't Make You Feel Like You're Sitting On Top of Other Vacationers!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Most amazing view, overlooking the mountains and the airlift for Ober Gatlinburg
Such a quiet, quaint, convenient to everything. Roomy for our 4 adults and four children, older teens. Very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your home.
We had a wonderful time here. The house is just as beautiful in person as the pictures. We would definitely stay here again! My only suggestion would be to have coat hooks and bathroom hooks. This is truly a beautiful cabin and the views are amazing!!
My mom, sisters, and our kids stayed for a short vacation. Everyone enjoyed themselves! We can definitely see ourselves returning! We were under the impression that the movie room was the 4th bedroom (the cabin is advertised on VRBO as 4 bedrooms), but the chairs weren’t sufficient as a bed. We quickly revamped our sleeping arrangements and it all worked out. The cabin was very clean, location was great (easy access to town), and the scenery was phenomenal! We would highly recommend!
Awesome time in TN!
We had 2 families stay at this home, total of 4 adults and 4 kids (ranging from 11-17 yrs old). Family of 8 was perfect in this home (I think if you had more than that, it would be crowded...there are 2 queen beds upstairs, 1 king downstairs, a pull out sofa mattress and a twin blow up bed). The home was very nice and clean. Home had a great view of the mountains. We also got to see a momma bear and her 3 cubs 2 days in a row! We really enjoyed watching them.
If you go during the winter, you will need a 4x4 for sure. The drive to this home is very steep! Gorgeous area though!
Great location! The Smokey Mountains are very close by, tons of shops and restaurants near by also!
Great Character with small room for improvement!
Barnyard Shenanigans is a very nice place close to Smoky Mountains National Park, downtown Gatlinburg (about 10 minutes by car), a bit up the mountain. Here are my view of the positives and things to know (not all under owner control)
1. house is well-maintained, updated, clean, and has character. Love all the shiplap!
2.rates were reasonable
3. Great distance to Smoky Mountain National Park and Downtown Gatlinburg
4. Kitchen had all dishes/cookware you'd need. Also had washing machine pods, fabric softener, and dish washing items
5. Internet worked awesomely
Things to Know
1. 2 bedrooms upstairs - equipped with queen beds- are very small. My sister and husband had a very hard time fitting in their pack-n-play for their daughter to sleep in same room
2. "Theatre room" is kind of a cool concept (they have 4 theatre chairs, screen, and dvds), but it's also a bit impractical and I'd rather one of the upstairs bedrooms was larger;
3. Bathrooms are pretty small and there are no bathtubs (in case you have younger kids who don't do well in showers);
4. Road up to cabin is fairly scary ---comparatively to other mountain and Park roads not bad, but some sharp curves and low visibility. Would not want to deal with in inclement weather
5. Wrapped bar soap provided, but nothing else (be sure to bring your toiletries)
6. No Keurig, but there is a traditional coffee maker
7. Paper towels/toilet paper provided, but not any extra - you'll likely need to go on a "tp run"
Overall fun time in Gatlinburg at Barnyard Shenanigans!
We stayed in this cabin for 5 days and we absolutely loved it! It is a great location, with a great view! We were able to go to Downtown Gatlinburg with ease and were able to park 2 cars there comfortably. The cabin was very clean and ready to go when we arrived. Thanks for a great stay!
Quiet, neighborhood location with resort-caliber amenities, including pools and tennis.
Additional information about rental rates
Rental is nonrefundable except where required by law. Damage deposit will be refunded 7 days after rental upon clean inspection.