Luxury 3 bed / 2.5 bath with Inground Pool and so much more!
Full Wall Closets, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen TV, Cable TV, Alarm Clock, Luxury sheets and bedding, sitting area, nightstands, en suite bathroom hot water in Master, Guest Rooms share Large Full Bath. Foldaway bed available at extra cost.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $250 non refundable pet cleaning fee - 20 lb max$250 non refundable pet cleaning fee - 20 lb max
Events allowed - Perfect small wedding venue.Perfect small wedding venue.
Smoking allowed - NOT ALLOWED IN HOME OUTSIDE ONLY!NOT ALLOWED IN HOME OUTSIDE ONLY!
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If it is noted that smoking has occurred inside the home, a $500 additional cleaning fee will be charged to remove any odors from home..
- This is our home and we use it too, please be sure to treat our home the same way you would want yours treated, Thanks!
- Baby Beds (graco pack and play) and high chairs available at no extra cost
- english, spanish, dutch, Papiamento
About Elizabeth Ginocchio
We are both originally from NJ/NY area, but now live in FL and ARUBA!. Prior to living in FL we lived on Aruba's sister island of Bonaire for almost 10 years where we owned and operated our own resort! We are semi retired and travel between Florida and Aruba. We love travelling, gardening, renovating homes, anything to do with the ocean, including boating, snorkeling, SCUBA diving. and just hanging out.
Elizabeth Ginocchio purchased this house in 2015
Why Elizabeth Ginocchio chose Noord
We LOVE Aruba and when we lived on her sister island Aruba is where we took our vacations! We wanted something in a quiet local area, but very close to everything, so this was the house we chose! It was a "fixer" when we got it, and we loved that, as we could make it exactly what we wanted... and we DID!!!
What makes this house unique
Our home has such amazing architectural features you don't see much on Aruba, and we loved all of the great details! All of the rooms have crown modeling and the living room and game room have great tray ceilings. We love the full tiled floors, the very high ceilings and the fact that it is a split plan, with the master suite nestled off on it's own... All the rooms have ceiling fans and the house faces east to west, so you have the amazing Aruban trade winds at your beckon call....