Our family cottage has everything you would want for a perfect vacation or a relaxing weekend and is available all year round. It has a western exposure for beautiful sunsets and it offers a great lakeside boathouse with a deck and attached dock, an offshore swim platform, deep water, a small shallow area with a sandy bottom for the kids, and great fishing. It is located on a large finger lake with many small islands, bays and 100 km of shoreline to explore.This cozy waterfront cottage boasts a stone fireplace in the great room and a gas fireplace in the walkout basement, a fully equipped and recently renovated kitchen, 5 nicely decorated bedrooms and a sun room. Let’s not forget our beautiful lakeside boathouse, which has a stereo, bar fridge, sofa, and chairs; the perfect hang-out place for all summer long. The property has a full size dock, a sun deck by the water, a deck fronting the cottage, and a fire pit. A canoe, kayak, peddleboat, 3 bikes and 5 pairs of snowshoes are at your disposal during your stay. The cottage is located on beautiful Manitouwabing Lake only 2.5 hours from Toronto or about 90 minutes north of Barrie just up Highway 400 to Parry Sound. The cottage is fully winterized and is situated on an island which is accessible by car year round via a causeway. Parry Sound is only 15 minutes away, with a Hospital, medical clinic, large grocery stores and a selection of great restaurants.
• Main floor: queen-sized bed, 2 twin beds, and double/single bunk bed.
• Walkout basement: queen-sized bed and ¾ sized bed.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with all needed appliances (fridge, stove,
dishwasher, toaster and coffeemaker).
• Large dining table with seating for at least 10 people.
• Satellite TV & good phone reception.
• Board games, library of DVD’s and books.
• 2 bathrooms, washer/dryer.
• Dining table with multiple seating
• Propane BBQ
• Private dock with ladder, swimming platform
• Clean, weed-free water front
• 3 bicycles (2 adults, 1 child) *renters must provide their own helmet
• A fire pit
• 6 sets of snowshoes for winter fun
• Parking area for up to 5 vehicles
Extra on Site Service– additional charges apply
• Motorized 14ft Lund aluminum fishing boat (additional $300/week)
• Check out cleaning – available at an extra cost
• Garbage removal – we can arrange to take your garbage to the dump for you at the
end of your stay - $5O , up to 4 bag max, $10 per additional bag.
• Fishing on Lake Manitouwabing is outstanding, hiking trails, cross country skiing,
snowmobiling, provincial parks and other amenities are nearby.
• On the lake is Ridge at Manitou Golf Course, voted one of the best courses in
Canada and also has a great restaurant.