Mark your calendar for an unforgettable trip to Baltimore and stay at this charming 2-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental townhome! Nestled in the great neighborhood of Canton, the property offers sleeping for 6 as well as easy access to numerous downtown attractions! Canton Waterfront Park and Patterson Park are within walking distance while Fell's Point and Camden Yards are just a quick drive away! Additionally, you'll be just steps to the Canton ferry stop, harbor, and waterfront restaurants!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Couch, Air Mattress
Arrive at this contemporary abode to discover a cozy interior filled with hardwood floors and abundant natural light. A plush purple sofa highlights the living space, where you can kick back and relax while watching the flat-screen cable/Smart TV.
When you get hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances and ample counter space. After preparing a homemade feast, gather at the 4-person table for good food with even better company!
Throughout the townhome, you'll find several amenities to make you feel right at home, including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines. In addition to this, there are 1.5 bathrooms, one with both a shower/tub combo and walk-in shower.
After a relaxing rinse, curl up in the master bedroom's inviting king bed to watch a movie. The kids are sure to sleep with ease in the second bedroom, appointed with 2 twin beds and a flat-screen cable/Smart TV to watch cartoons!
This getaway's prime location makes it easy to walk to several restaurants when you don't feel like cooking! QuarterHouse Tavern and Tutti Gusti can be found 1 block north, while Nacho Mama's Canton, Shiso Tavern, and many more can be found 2 blocks south on O'Donnell Street.
For dinner with a view, head down to Bo Brooks or Boathouse Canton on the river. Canton Waterfront Park is easily accessible by foot as well, where you can hop on the ferry and ride over to Fell's Point brimming with shops and restaurants!
Over near the Inner Harbor, you'll find numerous attractions such as the MECU Pavilion, National Aquarium, and the American Visionary Art Museum. If you venture further into downtown, be sure to visit Lexington Market before catching a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards!
Patterson Park is closer to the home - the perfect place to get a breath of fresh air and admire the local scenery. The property is also within 10 minutes of the Highlandtown neighborhood and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill, furnished patio, street parking, and more!
- Fantastic Baltimore Location - Within walking distance of restaurants and the waterfront, plus only minutes to the many attractions of Fell's Point and Camden Yards!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - 7050 Friendship Rd Baltimore, MD 21240, (~14.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee - pets must be approved by the homeowner first
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 6 with additional sleeping arrangements available on the couch and air mattress