3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Mountain and valley views. Sleeps 8 in beds.
(Master bedroom on main floor. Two bedrooms upstairs along with twins in TV room.)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Books, puzzles, some games; pak n' play + booster.Books, puzzles, some games; pak n' play + booster.
No pets - Our family dog is there occaisionally..Our family dog is there occaisionally..
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- To provide the utmost cleanliness for you, we have adopted a “no shoes” policy in our home.
- Parking: Parking is limited to three vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the property driveway only.
- The property uses a septic system. While very effective, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything but toilet paper.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Diane ZipperAsk a question
About Diane Zipper
We spend as much time as we can in Hood River!
Diane Zipper purchased this house in 2015
Why Diane Zipper chose Hood River
We bought this property in 2008. We'd looked up and down the Hood River Valley for over a year for a property that spoke to us, and fell in love with the view from Old Dalles Drive immediately. We were finally able to build in 2015 and absolutely love ZipHaus! It's amazing to sit on the front deck and just...be. You can see the planes landing at the airport on the west side of the valley, watch all kinds of birds winging by (including a flock of wild turkeys, though they mostly trot around the orchards), and watch Mt. Hood as the sun crosses overhead and eventually sets behind the hills of the Cascades. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- english, german