Our vacation villa offers you the best of South West Florida and will feel more like a tropical resort with high end finishes, granite counters throughout and high quality bedding, kitchen supplies and furniture to enhance your stay. You will notice large open views to the pool deck from almost every room and a split floor plan that separates you from your accompanying guests for optimal comfort and privacy.
You will be staying in a very quiet and safe neighbourhood with views of mega yachts owned by our very friendly neighbours. Our location has access to bike trails all along the Cape Harbour Marina area where there is free nightly entertainment, dining and shopping. You are also in walking distance to Cape Harbour, Publix and Walgreens..
This 1600 square foot home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Key West and Tropical colors to provide a soothing atmosphere.
The following are some features of the Vacation Villa:
- 4 Person Hot Tub jetted SPA with lights and waterfall
- Electric heated pool - faster and more effective than solar in colder temps
- Large LED HDTV in the Living room and Master bedrooms with DirecTV
- High Speed Internet WIFI access throughout the home
- Home phone with Nationwide calling throughout USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Plenty of bicycles with bike paths in neighbourhood to Cape Harbour
- Salt Water Pool that does not irritate skin
- A large open concept kitchen plan with seating for up to 6
- A large dining table to can accommodate your visiting guests
- Ample counter space with counter task lighting and room for multiple chefs
- Free Netflix and streaming Movies in Master Queen Bedroom with view of pool / SPA
- Location is within 5 minutes drive to Groceries, Dining, Shopping, Boat rentals
- Boat dock with 4 person patio set to enjoy a view right on the water
We are located in the Yachting Community of Cape Coral which has 400 miles over Canals, that's more than Venice Italy! We sit directly on the canal so you can enjoy watching the Dolphins, Manatees and Stingrays swimming along.
If boating is your passion, then you will truly enjoying watching the Yachts on their way to the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico as you lounge by your private Heated Pool or just sit on the dock and watch the sunsets or Dolphins and Stingrays swim by.
The home is conveniently located near Cape Coral Beach and is about 10 mins drive to Downtown Fort Myers. Visit the Ford and Edison Estates if you like taking in some history or take in some local seafood at Joe Crabshack.
The location is ideal for the ladies in the group because it is only 25 minutes drive to Fort Myers Beach or 30 minutes to Estero for shopping at outlet malls like Coconut Point Mall or Miromar Outlets or Tanger Outlet on your way to Sanibel Island on Summerlin Road.
For the guys, there are plenty of public Golf Courses around Cape Coral and Fort Myers to choose from like Eastwood (3.7 / 5.0) , Riverbend Golf Course (4.0 / 5.0), or Golf at Magnolia Landing (4.2 / 5.0), Eagle Ridge (3.6 / 5.0).
For those rich in taste, visit Downtown Naples and walk along 5th Avenue for some high end shops. Our advice is to go there for the view, or perhaps a coffee / glass of wine, but get your bargains at Tanger or Miromar Outlets.