1 Bedrm, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - No smoking or use of fire on the grounds please.No smoking or use of fire on the grounds please.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- Check in/check out: we are flexible and need prior agreement in order to accomodate our cleaning schedule. Thanks!
- Coronavirus adjustments: We have a 4 day period minimum between bookings to allow for thorough cleaning. No one will have stayed with us in the last t
About Property Manager/Owner
Ted and I love nature and I, Bonnie love the water in all forms having grown up on the ocean. We have lived here now only two wonderful years having moved from Los Angeles. We offer diverse growth oriented workshops that involve couple's intimacy, men's groups, women's groups, communication, meditation and Bonnie sacred movement and health. Ted is an avid soccer coach and fan. We love to great food and wines, music, dancing, hiking, traveling into the wilderness, and being with our friends and family who live all over the country. Our lives and work have been active at a global level and we have scaled back to enjoy more of our inner life.
Property Manager/Owner purchased this Studio in 2011
Why Property Manager/Owner chose Harrison
Our LakeStar home was designed and built by us. We spent many years planning just where the sunlight would shine through in each window and how to make rooms that our guests would have privacy and enjoy the majestic beauty of the lake just as we do. Our home is also just as comfortable in the wintertime with radiant heated floors and a fireplace that you can enjoy next to the hot tub.We are so blessed to live in this magical spot and hope to share the splendor of nature here with you!
What makes this Studio unique
Bring your boat and tie it up in our deep water boat slip. Fish for small mouth bass right from our dock. We are on a bay with a great reputation for bass (we have a pole you can use; bring your reel and tackle).