This tranquil and charming Oceanfront home is awaiting you and your family to experience the lifestyle of the Outer Banks. The Sugar Shack offers 2 Bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms for your families needs. The Master suite, with a King size bed, offers a private ocean view deck for that relaxing morning cup of coffee. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds with a private full bathroom, great for children or guests. Located close to all the restaurants, shops and amenities the quaint town of Duck has to offer. Awesome sunrises, sunsets, and convenient beach access will keep you coming back to the Sugar Shack summer after summer! Come stay with us.
- Townhome1163 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay1 - 7 nights
Beach front unit, 2 Bdrm, 2.5 Baths, Oceanview Decks
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 5, 2018
5 time Grandparents, retired public school teachers.
Bud purchased this Townhome in 2010
Why Bud chose Duck
Lots of quaint local family owned shops in Duck.
What makes this Townhome unique
A Hop and a Skip to the Beach and a leisurely walk to Duck.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
. Well done
Beautiful vistas of ocean. Easy access only steps to the beach. Attentive owners who anticipate needs. As we take a last glance of this incredible view, it is hard to leave. Thank you.
That view will always be there!
Nice ocean front condo!
We enjoyed our stay in this clean, well-stocked condo. Stunning views from both decks and just a few steps to the beach. It’s also close to shops, restaurants, and bike trail. Highly recommend!
Thanks Kim, please return sometime.
Look no further!
Sugar Shack is an outstanding oceanfront townhouse. Beautifully decorated with a well appointed kitchen. Great views, and just a feet steps to the beach. Perfection at its finest!
Thank you for your kind remarks!
The Sugar Shack is wonderful!
The Sugar Shack is a great place to stay! A cozy little cottage steps from the beach. This was our 4th year at the Sugar Shack, and 6th year to the outer banks. The cottage is cozy, and fits our family of 3 just right. Everything you need for a week’s vacation is all right there at the Sugar Shack. A fully stocked kitchen, and the whole house is just comfortable. You are literally a few steps from putting your feet in the sand at the beach. It is our favorite place, we love it here!
And we Love having you as guests!
Our trip was everything we could hope for! The house was in excellent condition and the owners were thoughtful and helpful. You can just walk out the door to the beach. The views from the upstairs bedroom and downstairs living room were amazing ! I can’t wait to visit again... highly recommend!!
Nothing like waking up to a oceanview sunrise!
Thanks for staying with us.
The property is very nice. We had a wonderful time and would recommend it.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Great to have you back with us again!
** The Immediate area** Sugar Shack is just feet to the beach and short stroll to town. Park your car when you arrive and forget about it until you leave.
There are too many activities to list, and many are unique to the Duck area!
Many describe Duck...as being the best town on the Outer Banks! Quaint, charming, and yet has all high-end amenities. Biker/pedestrian-friendly throughout. Stroll to some of the best restaurants, spas, shops, and sights around.
*Local information*Even if you've been to the OBX before, there are many attractions that might surprise you! :)
- The NEW 80-acre water park includes multiple water slide complexes, massive wave pool, adventure lagoon and lazy river, and a FlowRider surf ride attraction. Over two acres will be dedicated to a state-of-the-art children’s adventure area with a double entry wave pool and other innovative, interactive play areas and structures. Fifty private, wait-serviced cabanas, diverse food and beverage options, and retail venues are some of the many amenities to be offered.
This NEW addition to the OBX experience will be truly an UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
- Speaking of UNFORGETTABLE- Take a KAYAK TOUR of the alligator river (yes, there are alligators in N.C.) and maybe you'll get to hear one of the critically endangered RED WOLVES unique only to eastern N.C.
For the birders, visit the Audubon Pine island bird sanctuary. The Sanctuary is one of the last pieces of untouched property on the northeastern portion of the Outer Banks, preserving 2,600 acres of marsh, upland maritime forest and sandy beaches, as well as the historical beauty of the Outer Banks. The Sanctuary remains largely free from development, so birds and wildlife can continue to have a safe place to thrive free from human disturbance, and you can HIKE , PICNIC , go HANG-GLIDING (all levels, or tandem) , and LEARN at the top-notch visitors' center.
- Enjoy every WATERSPORT you can imagine, as a learner or expert, including SURFING , KAYAKING , PADDLE BOARDING , JET SKIING , TUBING , PARASAILING , SAILING , CATAMARAN(ing?), etc.
- Go on a DOLPHIN-WATCHING TOUR (98% success) or WHALE-WATCHING TOUR.
- Take a SHIPWRECK DIVING TOUR
- Go CRABBING , SHRIMPING, or FISHING...so many options: deep-sea, surf, pier, sound...
- And, of course, GOLF! - Imagine golfing in a Southern Pine forest facing the Currituck Sound. Numerous DRIVING RANGES, and MINIATURE GOLF COURSES.
Additional information about rental rates
Sugar Shack is a Sunday to Sunday rental Check-in time is 4 P.M. and Check-out is 10 A.M.