Country Retreat with Fenced Yard! The front deck at Serenity Now is the perfect place to spend time catching up with family and friends and enjoying the mountain view, or maybe you prefer a quiet nap in the hammock!
Cook up your favorite meals in the fully equipped modern kitchen, plus there's a charcoal barrel grill that's ideal for cookouts during any season. The kids in your group will love playing on the Xbox One and GameCube gaming consoles and sleeping in the bunk room. At the end of a long day, cozy up by the gas fireplace and watch your favorite movie on the DVD player.
Bring your furry friends too - dogs love the fenced-in yard at Serenity Now! This Asheville vacation rental is located in Weaverville and is approximately 21 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• One-Story Home
• 3 Bedroom: 2 Queen, 2 Twin (Bunk)
• 2 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 2 Twin Beds (Bunk); shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Serenity Now is located in a dog-friendly community. Please do not be surprised if Roxy the neighbor dog stops by to say hi when you arrive, and be aware that she may visit while your family dog is outside.
• This property is pet friendly with restrictions, allowing up to two dogs, each weighing 50 lbs. or less.
• Please note that while there is no cable/satellite service at Serenity Now, we do have high speed internet for streaming on your devices, as well as a provided DVD player.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.