Fall in love with the history and charm of the South with a stay at 'The Beverly Carol,' a 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home for 18. Located a short walk from downtown Vicksburg and the Vicksburg National Military Park, and only 5 minutes from the Ameristar casino, this home offers a unique combination of relaxation and excitement. You'll also have access to 3 large porches and 3,400 square feet of well-appointed living space during your stay in this Mississippi sanctuary.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds | Game Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Pack n' Play
With 3 large porches with ceiling fans, and endless southern charm, you're sure to fall in love with the ambiance of The Beverly Carol, The Eclectic Victorian, Circa 1910, where the FIRST breakfast is on us!
When you need a break from the southern sun, retreat into one of the many living areas and melt into a plush sectional. As you watch your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll be surrounded by soothing blue walls and numerous antiques. There is also a large board game collection located on the main floor.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and a custom cypress double-sided bar with seating for 8 , has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star feast for your travel companions.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table, take a relaxing soak in the shower/tub combo before heading to bed.
Your little ones will drift effortlessly to sleep in their bunk beds as you curl up in your king bed with your favorite book.
Need to get some work done? Head into the office, complete with a printer, and send a few emails. The home's library also boasts an extensive book and magazine collection.
-- THE LOCATION --
Be sure to check out the Vicksburg National Miltary Park during your stay. Located just 5 minutes down the road, this sprawling park, which was the site of the Battle of Vicksburg during the American Civil War, offers guided tours, living history, and more.
The USS Cairo Museum sits just a short walk from the home, making the property a history buff's paradise. As one of the U.S.'s first ironclad warships, this Civil War vessel played a key role in the conflict.
Craving a high-stakes game? Play some poker at Ameristar Casino, located just 5 minutes away. The sprawling, 70,000-square-foot facility is home to over 1,500 slot machines, a slew of table games, and a large poker room. Keep your competitive streak alive at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi Sports Complex, located 5 minutes down the road.
For a delicious night on the town, walk mere minutes to downtown Vicksburg or dine across the street at the world famous Walnut Hills Restaurant- Home of the Round Table. With several delicious restaurants boasting a small town vibe, this southern town is sure to have something to quell your cravings. You'll also be 1 minute from Downtown, Margaritaville and The Mighty Mississippi River boat ramp during your stay.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs with over 800 multi-country channels, 3 large porches with ceiling fans, a library/office with a printer, stainless steel appliances, a Custom Cypress Bar with double-sided seating for 8, free WiFi, in-unit laundry with complimentary detergent and dryer sheets, open street parking, and more!
- Top-notch Vicksburg location - 5 minutes from Vicksburg National Military Park, walking distance to the USS Cairo Museum, less than 15 minutes from the Ameristar Casino, and a short walk from downtown, Margaritaville and The Mighty Mississippi River boat ramp
- Closest Commercial Airport - Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (~52.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event fee: No
- Outside services/vendor details: Permitted
- Event parking: On-street
- Alcohol policies: Permitted
- Event insurance: Required