- Walking Distance to Camp WaterColor
- 4 Adult Bikes
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor Space with Fireplace and Grill
- Wrap Around Porches Along First Floor
- Balconies Along Second Floor with View of Pond
- This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
**Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be complete by Spring Break 2019. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open.
DETAIL: 28 Red Cedar Way is a 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bathroom home nestled on a corner lot in the Camp District of WaterColor. With great second floor views of a nearby pond, this home is sure to bring relaxing vibes to any vacation! This home boasts ample seating, rustic decor, and high ceilings. The open living and dining rooms make 28 Red Cedar Way your home away from home. Guests will enjoy the convenience of having three guest bedrooms on the first floor, while the master sits tucked away on the second floor.This home also offers an amazing outdoor space with posh furnishings and an outdoor fireplace perfect for the family to gather for stargazing and s'mores! Explore WaterColor and Seaside's many shopping and dining options on the four bikes provided. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.