This condo unit is located on the ninth floor with breathtaking views of the gulf from the condo. We recently remodeled our condo for your vacation retreat as you enjoy overlooking the white sandy beaches of Gulf Shores! It has new flooring, paint, granite, furniture, and new linens as well!!!
Our remodeled condo can be your next vacation location! There are fantastic views from the kitchen, living room and balcony as you gaze at the sweeping views of the Gulf State Park, the Gulf State Pier. Our condo has fabulous quality mattresses and bed linens. There are flat screen TVs in the bedroom and also in the living room. We also have great outdoor balcony furniture as you relax and feel the breeze of the ocean and listen to the waves.
Our condo is comprised of the following:
• Queen in the master bedroom -- with a master bath, flat screen TV, and closet
• There are twin bunk beds in the hallway – great for kids
• The sofa converts to a sleeper (queen) in the living area –with a flat screen TV for the living area and two comfortable accent chairs for relaxing
The kitchen is fully equipped with small appliances and all of the necessary cooking utensils
• There is a new washer and dryer in the hallway -- linens are provided for your stay
• Our balcony is also a great refuge with a table and chairs. It is a perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or even an afternoon snack. We love sitting around and talking on our balcony with friends. I am sure that you will love it!
• We have beautiful pools which include an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. We have a hot tub, sauna, and fitness center in Royal Palms as well.
We have new outdoor grills near the pool so that you can enjoy your family while you are preparing a cookout for your family and friends.
Royal Palms is such a desirable rental because it has all the amenities of larger condos without the higher price. Also, Royal Palms is situated on western edge of our state park, which provides ultimate privacy. The balcony is a wrap which provides awesome views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. My favorite part about staying at the Royal Palms is the location on the beach!