Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Great 'country' views, 2 double beds; all amenities. Great access to so much
All bedding is available. Rooms have large windows, plenty of space
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Suitable for children over 5 yrs. Suitable for children over 5 yrs.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Kindly turn off the ac/heat when you are not using it.
- Please shut the windows and lock the doors when you are not in the house.
- Hardwood floors are great! Please remove your shoes to keep them that way. Cheers
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, french, spanish, arabic
We have been living here almost 15 years. We are happy to share our lovely home and hope you enjoy your stay.
Why Owner chose Rhinebeck
We chose to be here because the area has so much to offer and hope you will enjoy the delights of historic Rhinebeck and the beautiful Hudson Valley too Our home is small but cosy and we know you will enjoy the conveniences of the home with easy access to amenities and the charming village.
What makes this condo unique
Our home has wonderful views from the back porch where you can sit and relax and enjoy the pond views. The neighbourhood is quiet but friendly. You can go for walks in the area and enjoy the environment to its fullest.