Private room in tranquil BnB in historical suburb on Melville nature reserve
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children up to 2 yrs stay for freeChildren up to 2 yrs stay for free
Pets allowed - Arrangements to be made prior to bookingArrangements to be made prior to booking
No parties/events - Incl. Smoking parties & Romantic get togethersIncl. Smoking parties & Romantic get togethers
Smoking allowed - In designated areas onlyIn designated areas only
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Only verifiable couples allowedOnly verifiable couples allowed
- No self catering: The very word Boarding signify meals provided; Self Catering Is therefore seen as a conflict of interest.
- No Visitors allowed: For security and other reasons will only registered guests be allowed on the property.
- Listing Limitations: Beds carry a manufacturer spec of max 85 kg per side - All exceeding this limit must please advise for possible arrangements.
- english, dutch, Afrikaans, Dutch
About Peta Campbell
A semi retired Architectural Designer that found a new passion in Hosting. Campbell's re-introduced the long lost Boarding House model in Johannesburg during 2014 and because of the appropriate AirBnB concept, decided to list Campbell’s Boarding House on this platform towards the beginning of 2019. Listings had to be added since to match the growing demand for this unique partnered experience.
Peta Campbell purchased this Bed And Breakfast in 1980
Why Peta Campbell chose Johannesburg North
We strive to maintain an above average standard at budget rates in our Boarding House located in a historically rich suburb inhabited by a complete diverse society seen as a true reflection of the aspiring Rainbow Nation as announced by our former President Nelson Mandela. Our unique suburb boasts with its own Museum and Cultural Center hosting live Jazz sessions and is conveniently sited with easy access to all popular places of interest in the City of Gold. Campbell's Boarding House offer subsidized meals at breakfast, lunch and supper time, also on the menu is our Laundry, Shuttle Services and the limited Internet Access and or Wi-Fi hot spot all being offered as optional extra services and available on request at minimal charge just like all good Boarding Houses would. Discounts are applicable for Long Term Reservations and Board and Lodging are subject to terms and conditions.
What makes this Bed And Breakfast unique
Advice and or assistance is offered for safe trip planning, we are able to show our Guests the real Johannesburg as will never be experienced by the unfamiliar or as we believe being guided by others. We have proven advice available on real places of interest and are well versed in the areas to be avoided.