*Unit is better suited for adults w/ older children*
*Quotes are based on payment by check - 3% additional for credit card*
• Seconds to the Water, Sand, Beach Trail & Pier
• Easy 10-minute walk to Downtown
• Custom Remodel: Contemporary, Spacious & Sunny
• King-Sized Bed - Of course!
• Complimentary Beach Gear
• Complimentary On-site Laundry
• Complimentary WiFi & Cable
• Complimentary Parking Garage For mid-sized Cars
* We are located in a neighborhood, where you'll blend
in the with locals - NOT in the congested and noisy pier
Check Out Our Other Two Units In The Same Building:
VRBO Listing #452133
VRBO Listing #514254
Casa Amor is uniquely positioned at the opening of our beach trail, allowing for immediate beach and trail access, and no hunting for parking. We are located in a neighborhood just north of the pier, where you’ll easily blend in with the locals, and are close enough to walk to the heart of downtown in 10 minutes. San Clemente is also uniquely positioned exactly between San Diego and Los Angeles, and each city is approximately a one hour’s drive from here. Disneyland is 30 minutes up the road. Visit these locales for the day, then come home to the beach and relax!
The unique, free flowing design is spacious and beautiful, with a large, custom kitchen. View your flat screen TVs while lounging in the family room or from your king-sized bed. Bedroom closet offers plenty of storage. There’s also a built-in desk, 2 ceiling fans, and a gas fireplace.
The custom kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and various spices, and includes a dishwasher and restaurant-grade range.
Directly in front is Mariposa Point Beach, perfect for sunbathing, swimming, surfing, body boarding, strolling and fishing. The waves break over a small reef in front, and is typically best for surfing at a medium tide rising high. There are many other surf breaks within a very short walking distance, including T-Street Beach. World-class surfing at Trestles and San-O is just a 10-minute drive south. At low tide, the reef in front of the property reveals star fish, sea anemones, sea urchins, muscles, snails, etc - best viewed in winter.
COMPLIMENTARY BEACH GEAR:
Beach Chairs / Towels
SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS
Our quaint downtown area is only a few walking blocks away, offering stylish boutiques, surf shops, antique shops, and local and international cuisine. There is also a Farmer’s Market every Sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to our pier, where you can take in the sun and ocean breezes, fish, or relax and dine at The Fisherman’s restaurant.
DAILY ADVENTURES NEARBY
• Theme parks, etc: Disneyland, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are one-hour’s drive or less.
• San Clemente’s new Aquatic Center features an Olympic-sized pool, and an “Aquatic Playground” for the little ones.
• Dana Point Harbor is a ten-minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to our local Catalina Island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant of the Masters (July).
• Big Bear Ski Resort is two-hours away, close enough for a day trip or over nighter.
• Catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” Train from our pier for a one-hour seaside excursion down the coast to San Diego, or to the Del Mar Race Track (July 17-Sept 4), or to Angel’s Stadium for baseball games.