Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Three bedroom two bath home sleeps 10 within minutes of skiing
The master bedroom is on first floor and the other two bedrooms are located on the second floor. Mattresses, pillows, linens and towels are all new this year.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets allowedNo pets allowed
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - proof of age requiredproof of age required
- Footwear Free House -- please remove all shoes and boots when entering. Quiet Hours After 10 -- please refrain from being loud outdoors after 10pm
- Pet Policy - Only with prior approval. we will consider non-shedding dogs, ages 1 and older. pet fee is $50 and will be left at time of check out .
- Check Out Tasks -- For deposits to be returned in full a few check out chores are required. These are noted in our contract and Welcome Binder.
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Carol, house manager
About Carol, house manager
When we were kids our families always spent time in Vermont and in particular Killington. When we got married and were able to purchase a vacation home of our own there was no other choice for us where it would be. We love that our kids, our friends, family and guest can now come here too and see what we love about the area.
Carol, house manager purchased this house in 2018
Why Carol, house manager chose Killington
No matter what time of year it is Killington offers something for everyone. We loved being on the mountain but wanted a place a little more removed, that offered us privacy and space but was still minutes from the lodge. We loved the large, flat yard and the room for everyone to spread out in the house.
What makes this house unique
We loved the fact that the master is on one floor and the kids or guests can be on another. The large stone fireplace sets the tone for the house and makes you feel like you are truly in a cabin in the woods. And the great wooded yard means the kids frequently spot a deer grazing on grass or song birds in the trees. At the same time we are so close to everything - we can chose to walk to some restaurants or drive.