Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Spacious, fully equipped with kitchen and laundry, near beaches & shopping
Open, studio style.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - There is a 12" step down to a lower tiled area.There is a 12" step down to a lower tiled area.
No pets - Sorry. I love kids & animals, but neither allowed.Sorry. I love kids & animals, but neither allowed.
No smoking - Paniolo is a no smoking complex.Paniolo is a no smoking complex.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- NO SMOKING! If the cleaners notify me that someone smoked in the unit or on the deck, it will result in the TOTAL FORFEITURE OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Check In/Out: Unless prior arrangements have been agreed to in advance, Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. and Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- Guest(s) must review and agree to COVID-19 requirement (attached) and return before arrival or reservation will not be honored and no money refunded
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Rick Emens (RB) License no.: RB-15258
I traveled much of the world and found myself on Kauai in 1979. I knew the minute I arrived that I was home. I continued to vacation on Kauai yearly and finally decided to move to Kauai full time in 1986. I moved to the mainland in 2010 to explore the U.S., but It wasn't long before I realized that there's no place like Kauai and I came back "home".
Rick Emens (RB) License no.: RB-15258 purchased this condo in 2015
Why Rick Emens (RB) License no.: RB-15258 chose Kalihiwai
I looked at the numerous options available and decided that at this stage of my life a condo would be the best thing for me. Paniolo offers a great, quiet location fronting on the Prince Golf Course and amenities such as an on-site pool, a trail down to Anini Beach and the convenience of being just minutes away from world class beaches, numerous outdoor activities, shopping, a library and park.
What makes this condo unique
The great location and proximity to the North Shores numerous beaches, shopping, restaurants and outdoor activities offers something for everyone.