Villa Liza in Hvar, Island of Hvar, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia - Peaceful Location, 15 mins Walk to Hvar Town Centre
- english, german, swedish
About Mirela Martinovic
All the accommodation in our range must have that special something which best reflects the place it is in. We choose our accommodation with great care, because we want it to stand out in a crowd of alternatives.
Mirela Martinovic purchased this Villa in 2003
Why Mirela Martinovic chose Hvar
All the accommodation in the Orvas Hotels range must have that special something which best reflects the place it is in. We choose our accommodation with great care, because we want it to stand out in a crowd of alternatives. Like four elegant ladies, Hvar vacation villas have been fitted out with the most attractive, modern furniture, yet each is individual. They are named after elegant ladies remembered from childhood, as a permanent reminder of them and their goodness. Each of the Hvar vacation villas has two floors and can accommodate eight people comfortably. The villas are ideal for family holidays or groups of friends.
What makes this Villa unique
In the peaceful western part of Hvar town, 50 metres from the sea and small, pebble beaches, are the Hvar vacation villas – four newly-built holiday villas, each with a private garden and outdoor pool. A pleasant 15-minute walk along the shore will bring you to Hvar town centre.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Clean and well set out, very helpful staff
Thank you for choosing our villa LIZA in Hvar town for your holidays in Croatia and thank you for writing such a nice review! Happy to hear you are satisfied with everything and hope you will visit us again. We'll be more than happy to see you again.
Orvas villa LIZA team
Fabulous spacious villa
Property was spacious clean with a lovely indoor and outdoor eating area. We had regular BBQS! The pool was clean and well maintained although pretty cold! The villa is centrally located and only ten min drive from town (or 20 min walk along the coast) and all the restaurants. There is a shop 1 min walk away that is reasonably priced. The most memorable part of the villa was the impeccable customer service. The staff literally could not do enough to make your stay thoroughly enjoyable. Would definitely stay here again.
on behalf of Orvas booking team and our staff at the front desk, I would like to thank you for your kind feedback. Also like to thank you all one more tome for giving us a pleasure to meet you and welcome you at our villa LIZA.
Of course, looking very much forward to seeing you again very soon.
Sea 50m. Beach 50m (pebble).
How to reach Hvar on Hvar Island: The nearest international airport - Split airport (Resnik). Split airport is 30 km distant from Split port (shuffle bus, rent a car, taxi). From Split port take the catamaran directly to Hvar town (1 hour drive) or the ferry to Starigrad (1.5 hours drive). Take the modern tarmac road from Starigrad to Hvar town (about 39km) bus, rent a car, taxi.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED TRANSPORT SERVICES:
All types of transfers (ferry port, Split Airport, Dubrovnik)
The villa is located in the west part of Hvar (Majerovica), nearby Hotel Pharia. Use of car recommended.
Town centre 1500m. Grocery shop 50m. Pharmacy 1500m. Clinic 1500m. Bureau de change 1500m. Petrol station 4000m. Bus stop 1500m.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENT A CAR, SCOOTER, BOAT
ACTIVITIES WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
Island tour by Jeep and wine and food tasting tour
- 1 daytour + lunch (9 am – 6 pm) to Malo & Velo Grablje, Humac, Vrboska - 500 kn
- Taste of Hvar (10 am- 1 pm) transfer and tasting of wine - 420 kn
- Where The Wine Future Begins (a full day of wine and great food visiting two of
Croatia's premier wineries,followed by a delightful olive grove picnic!) - 175 Eur
- Island Culinary Picnic - 135 Eur
- 1 day hiking
- ½ day hiking
Diving and diving courses
- Pakleni islands + lunch with boat ORUDA - 250 kn
- Bol (Island Brac) with boat from Jelsa + transfer to Jelsa and back - 250 kn
- Island tour with tourist guide - 1800 kn for 6 person
- Vis – Biševo – Blue Cave + lunch with boat Edi - 350 kn
- City tour with guide - 750 for 6 person
- Split tour with guide (transfer to Split and back is included) - 220 kn
- Cetina Rafting + lunch - 500 kn
- Village from past + lunch - 500 kn
- Dubrovnik + lunch - 500 kn
- Krka waterfalls & Šibenik - 500 kn
- Mostar & Medugorje + lunch - 640 kn
- Plitvice lakes with guide + lunch - 800 kn
- Korcula with guide - 580 kn
- Traditional wooden boat fishing - 150 Eur
- Deep sea fishing dive safari - 220 Eur
- Roman Feast - 160 Eur
- Our something extra Hvar city tour - 65 Eur
- Some enchanted evening - our Hvar lagoon sunset dinner - 500 Eur
- Strawberries and champagne – our Romantic sunset swim picnic - 300 Eur
- Olive Harvest and Picnic lunch (only after 01.10.) - 50 Eur
- A private afternoon with Prof. Marinko Petric Hvar' celebrate dart historian and author
with olive grove picnic lunch(min 6 pax) - 150 Eur
- Cruising Kornati Islands National Park
(with optional Katina Island lunch or Bibich gourmet wine tasting at Skradin) ON REQUEST
Rent a car
Rent a scooter
Rent a boat
Rent a bike
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.