Villa in Ovacik, near to Hisaronu, Fethiye-Olu Deniz, Aegean Region,Turkey - Rural Location, just under 10 minute walk To Teras Bar On Main Road. 25 Minute Walk To Hisaronu.
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double, A/C, bedside drawers and wardrobe with safe. Bedroom 2 - Double, A/C, bedside drawers and wardrobe. Bedroom 3 - Twin with A/C, bedside drawer and fitted wardrobe. Bedroom 4 - Twin with A/C, bedside drawer and fitted wardrobe.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside the propertyNo smoking inside the property
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Stray cats & dogs - Do not encourage or feed any wild animals. They may look cute but probably have not been vaccinated or may have fleas or ticks.
- Due to local laws. All music playing outside must be switched off by 23:55 Please be respectful to the neighbours by keeping other loud noise to a min
About Paul Mackie
Born in Edinburgh. Work for Heathrow Airport Limited. Live in Guildford, Surrey.
Paul Mackie purchased this Villa in 2012
Why Paul Mackie chose Ovacik
My family and I have been going to Turkey for over 14 years. The reason why we chose to buy a villa in Ovacik was for the tranquility and to live and mingle with the locals. Our 10 minute walk from the villa to the main road gives us access to all that this area has to offer. We can get the dolmus to Fethiye,Kayakoy and Olu Deniz. Hisaronu is only a 25 minute walk along the low road and we normally walk there. You wake up in the morning to a beautiful mountain view with the sounds of the surrounding local animals.
What makes this Villa unique
The property has a spacious open plan living room and kitchen area with all the appliances that you would expect to have at home. There are a selection of board games, books and dvd's in the sideboard for our guests to use. You have the use of your own private pool with eight sun beds for the family to relax and enjoy the pool and garden.