Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
King size bed, plush 17'' latex mattress. Firm support but soft for the joints. Queen Sleep Sofa in Living Room, comfortable.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Must be socialable, other dogs loose in the area. Must be socialable, other dogs loose in the area.
Events allowed - ONLY private small ceremonies allowed.ONLY private small ceremonies allowed.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This website doesn't collect local taxes so please expect to receive a bill via this website for our local 5 % county tax.
- PETS: dogs must be controlled toward our neighbors' dogs. Keep dogs off ALL furnishings. Renters responsible for any damage. Discard all dog debris.
- Covenants: NO RV's, trailers, boats or motorcycles are allowed in this quiet neighborhood.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by GlynnAsk a question
We are former college English teachers who love the southwest so we built the casita on the 13.3 acres while teaching back east. We moved to Santa Fe full time in 2006.
Glynn purchased this house in 2000
Why Glynn chose Youngsville
Having been in love with the southwest for a long time, we found this site in 2000 and it was more beautiful than any of the places we had seen--or have seen since-- during our travels throughout this extraordinary part of the country.
What makes this house unique
Peace, quiet, relaxation, endless views and walks, time to read and be creative. After that, explore the villages, cultures and wilderness in and beyond Abiquiu. The renowned red cliffs of Ghost Ranch with their amazing hiking trails is about 20 minutes away. Many renters say they never leave the casita.