Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Children not allowed
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
construction and drive time to parks are a downfall
- Solterra resort staff were so nice!
- we did read that staff at gate was slow, we didn’t have a problem at all with this! Maybe they put in a new system? We were given guest passes on day 1, had them ready to show the gate attendant and in we went!
- toys, board games, pool toys were a huge hit with are little ones!
- traveled with 8 people, plenty of space for everyone
- Pool was amazingly clean and well taken care of, gentleman even knocked and nicely told us to not enter the pool for an hour (chemicals)
- pictures don’t show this but the pool does have a children safety gate! Sliding door has a not so friendly child lock HUGE PLUS!
- whenever you open the front door, garage door, sliding door to pool, master door to pool.. the alarm inside the house announces this till the door is closed! HUGE safety feature for kids!
-WiFi was fast and accessible in every room of the house!
-every tv is Netflix friendly, leave your firestick at home! (Just remember to log off your account before leaving)
-only bed someone said wasn’t great was the downstairs master, unless someone in your party likes an extremely soft mattress
- baby gear was adequate, high chairs, utensils, plates, sippy cups, smaller stroller, pack n play
-community pool was amazing, the kids both old and young loved the slide, it’s in part of the pool at 3ft and a few inches. 5 year old friendly with an adult at the bottom for supervision!
-Both couches were very comfortable, upstairs living space does have a sleeper sofa as well!
-pool towels are provided!
-entrance to house is a keypad entrance, very handy!
- we rented a few things for our stay ex. Medical child’s stroller, delivery was simple and efficient.
- no pot holders, we were there 14 days... we hunted and nothing
- no pizza pan, pizza cutter, no pan
- 1 washcloth per bathroom
- AC can’t be set below 74 degrees
- NO on demand water heater, it is a larger water heater but we had to stagger shower times for 8 people, not fun especially coming in from the pool or day at the parks! (Yes, we learned this lesson the hard way)
- needs a new broom, one was present but it’s past it’s prime
- The resort this house is in is being built! A lot of houses and streets are open projects, they aren’t gated or closed off. While out for walks you will notice them and it’s loud, scary, and quite unsafe.
- takes about 25-40 min to get to and from Disney with 4 traffic
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are pleased to know that overall you enjoyed the home and it worked nicely for your family. Always know we are a phone call away and would have been more than happy to have replenished the pizza cutter and pan-etc. Indeed, the new section of this resort is expanding and under development right now. Thankfully, its temporary, but indeed we understand how it can be an inconvenience. Thank you again for your business and all your constructive feedback. We greatly value it!
I gave a 5 because every time I thought something wasn't there it was.
The home was beautiful,clean and had everything a home should have in it. My family and I really enjoyed our vacation. We will visit again.
Thank you for your feedback, Selma! It was a real pleasure to host you and your family and we hope to welcome you back again soon! In the meantime, best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season!
Wonderful vacation rental
The home was beautiful everything you could need was there. Pool was an added bonus kids had great time at community center pool , slide, and lazy river. I would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for great vacation rental.Only about 15 minutes to Disney.
Thank you so much, Elaine, for your business and your feedback; we greatly appreciate both and are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again!
This home made our stay most enjoyable. It had all the amenities we needed. The pool was a great
We really enjoyed our vacation and this home made it even more enjoyable.
Thank you so much for your review, Kevin. We're delighted to know you and your family enjoyed your time here and the home nicely accommodated you! Please come see us again!
This property is beautiful and very clean! We had a small family reunion with relatives in Europe for July 4th week, and altogether there were 10 of us. We loved the open layout in the kitchen and family room. We had many fun conversations while cooking and watching the World Cup! The owner made sure the property is well stocked on kitchen equipments, towels, etc. The pool was amazing, and we used it almost everyday. Property owner was very prompt with my questions before the trip- great customer service! 👍�🏻�
Definitely would be back to this house again! ❤️❤️❤️
We miss it so much!
Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are thrilled to know our home perfectly accommodated your family. It was a real pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope to welcome you all back again soon. Thank you again!
The house was beautiful. We have been coming to Florida for 8 years and this was by far the
nicest house we have stayed in. Hopefully it will be available next year when we come.
Thank you kindly for your review, Mary Kay. We're so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and the home nicely accommodated you. We appreciate your business and sure hope to welcome you back soon!