3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs and cats under 10 lbs.Dogs and cats under 10 lbs.
Max guests: 8
- Turn lights and A/C off when out of the house. Contact Hector or Felecita Cintron (787-854-4954) for all house keeping and maintenance issues. Call Bob Agnes (917-439-8629) if you are not able to contact either of the above. Use out door shower prior to using the swimming poll. Keep both driveway gates closed at all times.
We fell in love with the property. Excellent location, perfect outdoor and indoor space. Minor hicups with the property manager, but will definitely come back.
Stunning place lacking a little care
Special place to spend with family and friends. Excellent location, relatively quiet. Wonderful views. The property requires a little attention, to take care of the small details. The windows have no curtains, window operators and defective locks. In general the property required a deep cleaning and fumigation against insects, since we found cockroaches and other insects inside the house. The pool filter engine was defective. We could not use the lighting of the basketball court, since it has not yet been repaired after the passage of Hurricane Maria. The green areas were pretty well maintained. Some AC, although they worked, were a bit old. In the kitchen limited lighting, damaged exhaust and defective washing machine.
Needs some TLC
First off, the owner and property manager were both great. They talked to us ahead of time and while we were there to try to make our stay as smooth as possible.
Also, the beach is absolutely gorgeous. As noted, there's no swimming, but there is a tide pool full of marine life, you can get plenty wet standing at the edge of the reef, plenty of sand, sea shells, and palm trees.
But, the property itself had quite a few issues.
- the main door knob is broken, so the only way for the door to stay closed is to lock it.
- the windows screw open for a breeze, which is awesome, but ~1/4 of them have the turning mechanism broken, so they won't open, and one wouldn't close.
- the metal fan over the stove had an electrical issue: it was live. Touching it was shocking.
- the towel racks were missing/broken in the bathrooms
- some tiles outside were broken with jagged cement stocking up, which could not be walked on with bare feet
- there were almost no curtains or blinds
- the beds and pillows were either old or cheap because they were not particularly comfortable.
Also, there were a couple things outside of the owner's control.
The first is that it was loud. The restaurant next door was cleaning at about 7am every morning, so between that and the lack of curtains, sleeping in was difficult. At night, it was normal for cars driving by or neighboring houses to have loud music until relatively late. We didn't have kids with us, but if we did they would not have been likely to get to sleep at a reasonable time. (We did stay on a holiday weekend, so that may have been unusual.)
Secondly, there were some kind of bugs that would bite. They weren't mosquitoes, but the bites were kinda similar. Didn't bother me much, but my wife is still scratching hers a week later as her skin highly reacts to bug bites.
So, overall, we did enjoy ourselves. It worked, but it just wasn't as good of an experience as I had hoped.
It’s was amazing!! I would definitely stay there again next time I go to Puerto Rico 😍😍😍 highly recommendable
Heather and her family were ideal guests. We are happy that they enjoyed their stay and recommend them to all who rent their property to vacationers.
Had a small hiccup at the beginning of the stay, but it was taken care of promptly. Great place to stay. The caretakers were amazing.
Always a pleasure to know that our guests enjoyed their stay. Please come back an stay with us anytime.
Water sport concession and park across the street.