Will be closing for the season from September 22, 2017 through February 22, 2018.
Looking to get away for some rest, relaxation and/or recreation? Check out our one of a kind “Lodge on the Pond”. Located in west central Minnesota our cozy, cedar sided lodge is built on a 27 acre private pond and game protected wetland. We are just 35 minutes from many lakes with fishing, golfing, boating and beaches!
If you are an outdoor enthusiast our property is home to many wild waterfowl including trumpeter swans, wood ducks, mallards, geese and pelicans (yes, pelicans). We also have many native passerine birds (warblers, wood warblers, flycatchers) and native wildflowers (purple prairie coneflower, spiderwort, prairie blazing star). Wireless Internet and Xbox 360 for your electronic needs! Taking reservations now for the months of April through September.
• 1800 square foot cedar sided building looking over a 27 acre pond with man made islands.
• 5 beds and 2 couches
• Downstairs includes the fully remodeled kitchen with dishes, pots, pans, and silverware, also Bathroom, Living Room, Bar Table, and Dining area w/ tables.
• Upstairs includes 2 rooms, one room with queen size bed and cozy office overlooking the 27 acre pond below. The second room has 2 twin beds and 2 full size beds all in one room.
• Large outdoor deck with 2 picnic tables looking over the pond with our own white Trumpeter Swans and many other waterfowl.
• Many antiques and artwork spread throughout the lodge.
Features and Ammenities:
• Full Kitchen
• Dishes, Stove, Microwave
• Central Air
• Wireless Internet!!!
• Xbox 360
• Foosball Table
• 5 Beds(2 Twins, 2 Full, 1 Queen)
• DVD player
• 1 Bath w/Shower
• T.V. (local Channels)
• Patio Fireplace
• Gas Grill
• Beautiful View
• Big Spacious Deck w/picnic tables
40 Minutes from:
• Movie Theater
• Shopping Area
• Golf Courses
• Antique Stores
We are 35 minutes west of Alexandria on Highway 27. We are about 2 1/2-3 hours from the Twin Cities. There is no smoking in the building. Sorry, no fishing or swimming in the pond.