Located in the Lower Albaicín, Granada city center, Casa del Beso has the terrace and the house that you are looking for to disconnect and enjoy; designed with charm and with history.
The location is excellent, you can walk to the most emblematic and tourist places of Granada.
Watch one of the best views of the Alhambra, Generalife and Sacromonte from the private terrace watching it from the suite circular jacuzzi of 160 cm diameter, from the open kitchen preparing tapas or relaxing on one of the sofas of the living room.
Thanks to our location you will not need the car as you can walk to the most emblematic places of Granada.
The cheapest parking costs 20 Euros/24 hrs -with our discount ticket-, it is easily accessible by car and is 600 meters away.
The house has 110 m2 of living space and 50 m2 of private terrace:
- First floor: 1 bedroom of 25 m2 with double bed and circular jacuzzi of 160 cm. Diameter and views to the Alhambra + 1 bathroom + 1 living room of 35 m2 with fireplace + 1 kitchen + private terrace of 50 m2 with views to the Alhambra.
- Ground floor: 1 bedroom with double bed + 1 single bedroom + 1 bathroom.
We offer you comfort in an ideal space so that you enjoy our city and its surroundings in a special place.
Our house is very authentic, it was designed and rehabilitated with great affection by our father, Manuel, an architect who had to emigrate with our grandparents and who years later returned to his land, to our beloved Granada.
It is located on a pedestrian street of the Albayzín with a lot of magic and history; it is built above part of the Zirí wall (circa XI century).
As a picture is worth a thousand words, we invite you to see the photographs… Enter to "your" home in Granada!
The house and terrace are for exclusive use, you will not share them with anyone.
- Maximum 5 people.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT children from 1 to 7 years old.
- 1 baby UNDER 12 months (free in travel cot, on request).
- ONLY ONE (01) baby per resevation.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In the "House Rules" you will find very useful information that will help you to avoid misunderstandings. The reservation implies the acceptance of the "House Rules".
- It is strictly forbidden to rent the house or part of it to third parties.
INCLUDED in the price:
- Breakfast for the first morning.
- We fill up the fridge: To have some provisions when you get home, we will make the purchase for you and you will only have to pay it on arrival.
- Travel cot: 1 baby cot per booking (baby UNDER 12 months and on request).
- Tourist information.
- Change of towels: Every three nights or daily on request.
- Cleaning: Change of towels, sheets and a cleaning review (the kitchen must be collected). Only for stays of one week (06 nights).
- Laundry service: washing, folding, pick up and delivery (bag of 5 kg). Only for stays of one week (6 nights).
ON REQUEST, not included in the price:
- Pick up service at Granada airport (GRX): 30 Euros/one way/4 people.
- Pick up service at Granada bus or train station (GRX): 10 Euros/one way/4 people.
- Alhambra: guided visit in English/French + pick up/drop off OR tourist train. Price*: 55 Euros or 59 Euros.
- Flamenco in the Sacromonte: show + pick up/drop off + guided walk by the Albayzín + one drink. Option with or without dinner or tapas. Price*: 33 Euros (show, transport, walk and one drink) and 55 Euros (show, transport, walk and one drink and 5 tapas).
- Arab Baths / Hammam: 5 minutes walking distance.
- Masseur at home.
- Additional cleaning service.
- Laundry service.
- Ski pass management for Sierra Nevada.
- Transfer to / from Granada airport (GRX) and Malaga (AGP).
- Wedding organization with accommodation for guests.
* Prices of July 2018: All detailed prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any special requests do not hesitate to contact us.
EQUIPMENT and FACILITIES:
- Parquet floors and marble
- Wooden roofs
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free WIFI
- Air conditioning (hot / cold)
- 42 "TV
- Fireplace with wood burning stove
- Music player with turntable
- Library of art books, history ...
- Vinyl Record Library
- Ceramic hob
- Water kettle
- Capsule coffee maker
- Moka espresso coffee machine
- French coffee maker (infusions / coffee)
- Citrus juicer
- Jacuzzi of 160 cm. diameter
- Hair dryer
- Magnifying mirror
- Bath amenities: shower gel, shampoo and body lotion free of SLS, parabens, phthalates and not tested on animals.
- Cotton towels and sheets