Sleeps up to 9 Creation Museum & Ark Lodging No per person fee!!!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Sleeps up to 9Sleeps up to 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm out of respect for the neighbors
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Review June 4th-6th
The house was great! It was stocked with everything you could need. I look forward to renting with them again.
Clean and Safe
Clean property, inside and out, right next to the Ohio river in a safe country community. Easy booking and communication with the owner.
Comfortable, clean, welcoming atmosphere in a quiet neighborhood.
Everything we needed.
Cute and clean
We loved how cute and clean the house was. Has everything you need.
Very clean, quaint home in a quiet small town
Might be the cleanest VRBO I have stayed in. Owners thought of almost everything you might need, but the place is anything but cluttered. Was unable to reach property manager at time of check-in, but I only tried once. The place is pretty far from larger grocery stores/restaurants but has a small grocery store with a small eating area that we never tried. Great place to stay if visiting Creation museum.
-The Creation Museum and this vacation rental are located in Petersburg, Kentucky. It is also located near the Ark Encounter.
- Perfect North Slopes is located 16 miles away and is a great ski resort featuring tubing, skiing, and snow boarding.
- Cincinnati, Ohio is 26 miles away which has a wide variety of museums, sports teams, theatre, amusement parks, water parks, and of course the Cincinnati Zoo.
- The Newport Aquarium is 25 miles away.
About Mary Hitzfield
Dan and I live in Petersburg and choose to make this quiet little town our home. This is a great advantage to our customers for us to be so close. We can easily help you out with any of your needs or questions. We reside in the “Berkshire house” which was constructed around 1928 form the Brick of the old distillery building. Dan’s family has lived in Petersburg for 5 generations, so needless to say we are vested in our community. When traveling ourselves, we often stay in a vacation rental. We find this to be the best and most affordable choice for our family and we think that you will too. So we hope to welcome you to our community. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Sincerely, Mary Hitzfield
Mary Hitzfield purchased this Cottage in 2015