Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom farmhouse with mountain stream and gardens
A travel cot is available.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Close supervision of toddlers due to streamClose supervision of toddlers due to stream
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - 6 in beds plus 1 travel cot6 in beds plus 1 travel cot
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please read the Aga user guide provided before use.
- We remove our outside shoes when inside the property and respectfully ask that you do the same.
- If possible please do not allow children to eat or drink in the lounge or bedrooms to avoid sticky spills and for the comfort of future guests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french
UK trained teachers Neil and Cheryl spent 3 years working in the Middle East before realising their dream of owning a property in France. They took 4 years with the help of a builder extensively renovating the run down property to a very high standard. In 2016 the family moved to France for a year to complete the renovations whilst also home educating their three children. It was a wonderful opportunity for them to slow down and enjoy quality time together. With the house now complete and their eldest child about to embark on GCSEs the family are returning to the UK and will rent out the property as a holiday let when it is not being used by themselves. The family love the tranquility of Arguenos and its friendly residents who welcomed them into their community during their year in France. They will continue to holiday in Las Arribos which benefits from both long hot summers and snow capped mountains with excellent skiing during the winter months. The area is lush and mountainous with beautifully fresh clean air, an array of wildlife to spot and numerous walks, drives and cycle routes through unspoilt countryside and traditional quaint villages.
Owner purchased this House in 2013