Amazing views from this lovely light and airy property which
comfortably sleeps up to 4 people. Quietly positioned in the sought
after area of Hannafore, the beach is just minutes away and the
beautiful coastal walk will take you to Looe where you have the
opportunity of taking a boat trip to explore the many bays and coves or
just relax in one of the cosy pubs and cafes.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stair gate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Tiered rear garden, decked area, side patio, front patio
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking in garage for 1 small-sized car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Not considered suitable for people
with mobility restrictions as there are steps leading up to the
property and there are tiered rear gardens.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking