Gull Cottage is a spacious, modern bungalow found in a quiet location
near the centre of St Merryn village. Ideal accommodation for a family
holiday or for that stolen week out of season. St Merryn offers a
choice of restaurants, pubs and takeaways, plus convenience stores and
a surf hire shop. St Merryn is close to serveral sandy beaches.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but can
be hired - see hire page. Please order zip and linked beds in
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Double electric oven, ceramic hob,
refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: 1.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Outdoors: NB garage not available for use. Front garden small lawn
with a shrub border, enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with
patio area, garden furniture. Shed can be used for storage of
bikes, surfboards, wetsuits etc.
* Parking: Parking for 2-3 cars in the drive.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: Maximum 2 dogs; £25 per pet per week. Information about
bringing your pet.
* General: Gas and electricity included in rent; night storage
heaters hall, lounge, dining area and bedrooms, living flame coal
effect gas fire lounge; hot water electric immersion.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking