Lovely old fisherman's cottage situated on the edge of Padstow's 'Old
Town', providing the perfect getaway for a couple or a family and their
four-legged friend. This cottage will provide the perfect base for
exploring North Cornwall.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and baby chair provided, but no
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking