Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Eye-catching, contemporary apartment in the heart of the Brighton Lanes.
Living room sofa bed
Separate sleeping area with kind-size bed off main studio room with curtain for privacy.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 kids welcome for small fee2 kids welcome for small fee
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Please email us the full names of all guests staying in the apartment before you check in. No unregistered overnight guests permitted.
- Before checking out, guests are asked to dispose of all their rubbish and recycling at the communal bins nearby on Middle Street.
- If you require bedding for the sofa bed - please request in advance!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by James HAsk a question
About James H
Graeme and I run Brighton Lanes Apartments on Ship Street located in the heart of Brighton’s famous lanes. We have four self catering apartments in total and have being doing this since 2012.
James H purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why James H chose Brighton City Centre
Because it’s fabulous and everyone who’s stayed here in the past 5 years has loved it!
What makes this Apartment unique