Building of 1882 completely renovated, located in the Historic Center with an excellent location, close to restaurants, bars and shopping areas. The distance to the beaches is 300 meters.
Inside there are two studios, both with a maximum capacity of two people.
In all, the comfort and decoration have been taken care of. From them we have a view of the main street.
Pets are not allowed.