About the property
- Condo802 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
1 bedroom, 2 full baths right on the Beach - Sleeps 6
** OWNER OPERATED - INSTANT QUOTE OPTION MAY NOT BE ACCURATE - CONTACT US FOR ACCURATE QUOTE 740-404-4411
CONDO AMENITIES INCLUDE:
* 2018 Updates - New queen sleeper sofa and love seat, new bar stools, new flooring in bedroom and new decor accents.
* Unit 108 - Beachfront and Poolside first floor unit - Perfect for Families with children!
* FREE Daily Beach Service (2 Chairs and 1 Umbrella) Included in price (March 1-October 31)
* FREE High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
* FREE Use of Fitness Center
* FREE Parking (on site parking garage)
* Steps away from the white sand beach via private boardwalk
* Large Freshwater Pool - smaller portion heated in winter
* Flat-screen TV in living room and master bedroom
* Keyless Entry - no check-in required
* Sleeps 6 -queen bed, 2 twin bunks and sofa queen bed
* Serta iComfort Savant gel/memory foam mattress
* Memory foam mattress in hallway bunk units
* Master bedroom and bathroom with shower
* Second large bathroom with shower/tub combo
* Blu-Ray DVD player in living room with internet streaming apps
* Granite countertops, dishwasher and all utensils
* Beach towels in unit. No need to pack from home!
* Patio chairs and table
* Linens and towels provided
* Patio walks right out onto lawn, boardwalk, pool and grill area - great for families with children
* On-Site game room / arcade
* Charcoal BBQ Grill Area
* Central Air Conditioning
* iPhone / iPod/ iPad docking station
* Full kitchen with appliances, dishes, ice-maker
* Specialty items - crockpot, blender, teapot, toaster, etc.
* Washer/dryer in unit, hairdryer, vacuum, mop and broom
* Books, games and movies, coloring books, crayons, puzzles and
* Ceiling Fans
* Handicapped parking right in front of unit door
Lots of great places and attractions near by:
* The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island
* Gulfarium Marine & Adventure Park
* Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall
* Harborwalk Village
* Baytown Wharf in San Destin
* Grand Boulevard in San Destin
* Destin Commons Mall
* Big Kahunas and Adventure Park
* The TRACK - Go cart rides and games
* Santa Rosa Mall
* Crab Island - Right by the Destin Pass bridge
* Evening Dinner Cruises
* Parasailing rides
* Dolphin Watching Tours
* Emerald Coast Convention Center
No Pets / No Smoking / Renter must be at least 25 years of age
Natalie and Kevin
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About Natalie and Kevin
We are a family of 5 from who's dream has been to own a beachfront property. We hope you enjoy our home away from home as much as we do. One of our favorite things to do is to take long walks on the beach and sit on the patio and watch the sun set over the water. Enjoy!
Natalie and Kevin purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Natalie and Kevin chose Ft Walton Beach
From the first time we visited the Ft Walton Beach area, we immediately fell in love with all that it has to offer. The beautiful powder white sand beaches and emerald blue water make us love coming back to the area time and time again. This property has modern updates, an open spacious living area and the best beach access as compared to all the surrounding properties. Just steps from the first floor patio, and you are on the famed white sand beaches. We hope you enjoy our little slice of heaven as much as we do!
What makes this Condo unique
Okaloosa Island condos are restricted in size and height so you have more freedom to enjoy the beach. We are situated between Ft. Walton and Destin, so you can skip the traffic if you want, or hop over either way for dinner or more fun. Our condo was built in 2003 and has been well-maintained, both inside and out. The beachside pool is fabulous!!!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Amazing! Peaceful! Beautiful beach! Warm pool!
Thank you Natalie and Kevin for sharing your beautiful beach home. It was perfect for Kenny and I. The location right by the heated pool was so convenient. My morning walks on the beach were peaceful and easily accessible. ( cleanest white beach sand I’ve ver seen) It was also nice to relax in the chair already set up along the shoreline after my walk. The walkway onto the beach has a nice bench and water to wash the sand off. The condo complex has a covered parking garage which keeps your car out of direct Florida sun. So many options for good eats all within a short drive. If you prefer to save a few pennies and pounds, the condo is fully equipped to prepare your own feast once you grocery shop at a number of nearby grocery stores. Lots of walkers out too if you want to walk off all the xtra pounds I guarantee you will pack on during your stay. Even the picky eater, aka, Kenny loved the seafood we feasted on. He is also a music critic, aka, rock star and we enjoyed the live music just down the street at AJ’s. Both boardwalks nearby had live music as well. The condo is tastefully decorated. It has comfy outdoor furniture as well to enjoy the sounds of the ocean waves nearby. And I love a fridge with the choice of crushed or cubed ice! Great place that I cannot say enough good about and a great couple to work with ! Sue Ellen and Kenny
My Winter away from Michigan!
I choose this area because it's beautiful. I feel fortunate I found this condo through VRBO. It's an easy choice to make in my return next year and the next year after (Lord willing). First of all, dealing with the owners is a plus when it comes to communication and by everything they offer in the condo. I think it's great to enter a condo that's clean and equipped with most everything necessary for the convenience of cooking or even watching TV. I'm a sports fan and the Satellite TV is equipped with many stations and all types of sports. Through their Wi/Fi connection, my computer use is also available so I can make sure all my bills are paid LOL. I've never had a connection problem or security issues. AS I mentioned, I choose this area because it's beautiful! There are many places to eat, and places of entertainment, such as movie theaters, and NWFS college plays, musicals, or concerts. Looking forward to my return next year.
What an amazing place!
The location of the condo and the convenience of being on the first floor was truly awesome. Off to the beach or pool at a moments notice without the long elevator ride ;)
The pure white sand makes it the best beach we have ever seen. Very clean!!!
We enjoyed great weather and the endless activities of the area.
Condo is well appointed and very clean. It had everything that we needed for our stay.
It was very comfortable, we had everything we needed.
Easy access to pool , short walk to beach. Condo had all amenities you could want. Condo owner was very easy to work with. Would stay here again.
Loved it!! Will return again and recommending to all my friends who have kids!
Loved this.. perfect if you have children!!.. beach was just a short walk.. I loved the fact that they gave you trash bags, toilet paper, even laundry detergent !!.. things you hate to buy for just s week.. my favorite was the free beach chairs and umbrella.. I always have reserved this when goin to fla , so therefore it saved me money.. the covered garage outside our door was super handy!!... loved getting in the car and it not being blazing hot!!.. the trash bin was just around the corner too..
My damage deposit was returned back to me quickly also!!.. Natalie and Kevin was a breeze to work with.. no hassle. Loved their place and will certainly be returning again!!
Sincerely Susan padgett
My husband and I traveled here with our 5 year old daughter. The three of us had a delightful time. The condo is well appointed and decorated very nicely. We were able to enjoy our stay, and it felt like a home way from home. The close proximity of the pool and beach to the condo was a huge plus for us. It was our first time using a service of this kind (rent by owner), and the entire process was seamless.
FREE Beach Service (3/1 - 10/31) that includes umbrella & two chairs. FREE High Speed Internet Service. FREE Parking in large parking garage. FREE use of Fitness Center.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please inquire about specials and discounts 740-404-4411. Weekly Rates Available. Please call. Cancellations made more than sixty (60) days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than sixty (60) days but more than thirty (30) days of arrival date will forfeit 50% of the total rental amount. Cancellations made less than thirty (30) days of arrival date with forfeit 100% of the total rental amount. There will be no refunds for late check-ins or early departures.