In the heart of Lakeview, still close to downtown, museums and McCormick Place. A quick stroll to Lake Michigan and the beach, Lincoln Park, the Lincoln Park Zoo, Wrigley Field, Mariano's, Trader Joe's, movie theater, great bars and dining including Bar Pastoral, Bobtail Ice Cream, Intelligentsia Coffee, and more!
About Our Place:
This is a large, bright, recently renovated two-bedroom condo with high end furnishings and many great details.
- Large living room with fireplace and 60" HDTV with cable including premium channels, as well as a Roku and Blu-Ray DVD player. Enjoy your favorites on Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz and premiere sports!
- Kitchen with bar stool seating and a dining table that seats 6, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. An incredible cup of morning coffee or espresso is provided by the Starbucks Verismo. Make your own gourmet meals or just enjoy great take-out!
- Spacious master suite with queen bed and seating area, marble master bath featuring a separate tub and shower.
- Second bedroom sleeps four with two queen beds. Plenty of closet space! Second full bath as well, no need to wait for the shower!
- Large back deck, which is shared with the other homeowners.
- Free laundry within the apartment.
About The Neighborhood:
East Lakeview is a safe, vibrant neighborhood and our condo is steps from everything. Though it's bustling with activity, we're on a nice leafy street so you'll still get a great night's sleep. With a 97 walk score it's a walkers paradise!
Here are a few of the things we love about Lakeview:
- Great restaurants and bars abound (we love Bar Pastoral, Ceres Table, Dryhop Brewing, Stan's Donuts and Uncommon Ground), all within an easy walk.
- Great coffee shops (boutique gems like Intelligentsia, solid nationals like Peets and Starbucks) are just around the corner.
- Wrigley Field and the Wrigleyville bars and restaurants, about a 15 minute walk away
- All the glitz and excitement of the Boystown neighborhood is a 5-8 minute walk away
- A full-service Mariano's grocery store is just around the corner, and Whole Foods is a 5 minute drive away. Great neighborhood amenities like Trader Joe's, Walgreens, CVS, dry cleaners, salons, etc are all within a block or so. Plus we are a few blocks from the small but cute Nettelhorst Farmers Market (open Saturday mornings through October)!
- The lakefront and Lincoln Park are a 5 minute walk away. Great for hitting the beach, running and biking, or just enjoying the greenery and the sunshine!
How to Get Around:
- Ubers and taxis are plentiful at all hours.
- The major bus lines (22 Clark, 8 Halsted, 36 Broadway, 151 Sheridan, etc) are all within one to three blocks of our condo and can take you anywhere in the city!
- The Brown and Purple line Wellington El stop is just a 5-8 minute walk.
- The Red, Brown and Purple line Belmont El stop is also about a 5-8 minute walk away.
-Divvy bike-sharing station at the end of our block.
- The Loop downtown area is about a 15-20 minute drive down Lake Shore Drive and the McCormick Place convention center is just a 20-25 minute drive down Lake Shore Drive (depending on the time of day).
- We do have a garage parking space, though please keep in mind that it is "city sized" and will fit cars very well though not larger SUVs. We also have overnight street parking permits for our guests!
Check-In & Guest Interaction:
We will meet you at our place for check-in and a quick tour. We live and work close by, and are available to help with anything you may need! Just call or text!