About the property
- House6163 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
433 WESTERN LAKE DRIVE
ULTIMATE IN LUXURY RENTAL! MAGNIFICENT WESTERN LAKE VIEWS!
Over 6100 Sq. Ft.
Located in the most desirable WaterColor District - THE PARK DISTRICT! This home is a short walk to the beach and all the central services of WaterColor including the shops, workout facility, the WaterColor Inn and the Fish Out of Water restaurant. But it's the stunning grandeur, quality and setting of this home that will surely captivate you.
Large yet very much like home. Stunning attention to detail. Finest quality materials and furnishings used throughout. Professionally decorated. Marble, Granite, Reclaimed Farm Wood beams and Cypress/Shiplap Walls, Chicago Reclaimed Brick, Plush bedding, River Rock. Chef's kitchen, Oversized Pantry, Wet bars. Unobstructed views of the preserve and Western Lake. Serenity and luxury at it's finest in WaterColor! Don't miss out on your perfect vacation.
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Large King Bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms plus 2 Bunks (4 Twins)
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- High ceilings, bright, and impeccably decorated down to the movie theater seats
- Open-concept first floor ideal for the large capacity that this home accommodates
- King Master Suites on the first and second floors
- Ideal for 2 or 3 families
- Game space/TV area on second floor landing and additional tv lounge area on third floor landing with a wet bar
- Movie theater room with 6 plush reclining chairs for those rainy days
- Private Pool and several balconies
- Very Large outside living room, fireplace, kitchen with grill, TV and dining table
- 2 Garage spaces plus additional room for 2 cars in driveway private setting overlooking Western Lake
- Elevator available upon request for handicap needs
- King Master Bedroom Suite with private full bath (soaker tub and stand-up shower, double vanities)
- Wood paneled office at the front of the house tucked away for those quick business calls or work projects
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and a center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room with seating for 8
- High ceilings and gorgeous wood beams compliment the furnishings on this first floor
- French doors that open up onto the back patio with seating and private pool
- Very large screened in outdoor living room, dining table, gas grill outdoor kitchen with flat screen tv
- Full sized stacked washer and dryer laundry room
- Mud room off of garage
- 2 car garage
- Outdoor shower
- 4 total king bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Breathtaking King Master Suite with vaulted ceilings, 4 poster bed, quiet sitting area with 2 chaise lounges overlooking the serene park and lake views, private balcony, exquisite bathroom with separate vanities, shower, soaker tub with views and extra large walk-in closet
- King suite over garage has a private wet bar
- Second laundry room with two full sized side-by-side units
- Sectional with flat screen TV and gaming table on second floor landing
- Wet bar at top of stairs with two sofas and flat screen TV on the landing
- King Suite with built in bunk beds (2 twins) ideal for a young family
- Separate bunk room with 2 twins
- Theater room with projection TV
- Ideal floor for kids!
- Extremely centrally located – just a quick walk to the Lake House and a few minutes walk to the beach and beach club
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $495
Administrative Fee $375
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $750
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com firstname.lastname@example.org 855-813-3783" WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SOFTWARE AND OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE NOT REFLECTING IN THIS NEW SOFTWARE. VRBO IS AWARE AND IS WORKING ON IT. OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE 100%
Why Dune Real Estate Company chose Santa Rosa Beach
LAKE FRONT - UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS
What makes this House unique
'433 Western Lake Dr.' PARK DISTRICT! Phenomenal home offers beach elegance and grandeur. Beautifully decorated. Amazing attention to detail. Short walk to beach/club. Stunning views of Western Lake, private pool. Slps 16
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Fabulous stay in watercolor!!
We had an amazing time at this house! Everyone could not stop raving about the gorgeous interior and decor - from the kitchen to the pool, the multiple balconies and king-sized bedrooms, the theater room and interior elevator - it was more beautiful than the pictures, spacious and perfect for our big group of 15. The house was close to the beach and Seaside (a short 4 min bike ride away) and also backs up right against the lake offering beautiful views. (The only negative - and it is small - is the alarm system on the doors going out to the pool. It is LOUD if you accidentally leave a door open for more than 10 seconds. I'm sure this is a safety precaution for children) I also have to give a shoutout to the property management company (Dune Vacation Rentals) for their amazing service - I actually rented a different house on VRBO but my reservation was cancelled last minute by the other owners (two weeks before check-in!) - leaving me frantically searching for a new house to accommodate our group. I emailed Dune Vacation Rentals about this house and they were quick to respond, even offering us a discount because of the unfortunate situation. Check in was fast and smooth (they even texted me to say the house was ready early for us) and the iPhone app was so convenient, plus the house was well stocked with everything we needed - including 6 bikes and a few spices/kitchen supplies for cooking in. We had no issues! Can't recommend this rental enough.
Beach trip 2017
The house was beautiful!! Lots of space for everyone.
Wonderful space for our meeting
We loved the location and this home was absolutely beautiful. The outside area was smaller than we were expecting, but overall we would definitely use this or another property in the Beach District again. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Everything was perfectly prepared for us when we arrived and the house was gorgeous. Thank you for hosting our group!! Highly recommend.
Unreal Home in Watercolor
This house has it all! Movie room, King beds in every room, unbelievable 2nd floor master, TV's everywhere, more rooms and patio areas than we knew what to do with. I have absolutely zero complaints and all praise for the home and our representative Nada from Dune Realty. She checked in via text prior to, during, and after our trip. My wife is very particular about the homes we stay in and we have been coming to 30A for 10 years - this is our new favorite spot - two blocks from Watercolor Hotel with easy beach access. Rent this one is you have the opportunity!
Wonderful home with the perfect location
Our family of 6 truly enjoyed this beautiful home. Our teenage boys both brought friends, and we barely knew we had so many extras! Everyone had plenty of room. The movie room was a big hit to watch the basketball and hockey playoffs. The many balconys were a treat and the views of the lake were so peaceful. The home has everything you could need. The location to the Beach Club is only a few short blocks and the only about 6 houses away from the lake pool and paddle hut. We will be back! Dune Realty was very easy to deal with and provided a lot of assistance with groceries, and local amenities!