5 BR, 3 Bath, River and Mt. Views, 1000 sq ft Deck, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower
All with queen beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Hood River Childrens' Park is 2 blocks away!Hood River Childrens' Park is 2 blocks away!
No pets - No pets allowed in house or on property. No pets allowed in house or on property.
No events - No parties allowed, no wedding rehearsals, events.No parties allowed, no wedding rehearsals, events.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking allowed anywhere on propertyAbsolutely no smoking allowed anywhere on property
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- No amplified music outside. Quiet hours are 10 pm and later; please be considerate of our neighbors when outside on the deck or hot tub area at night.
- No open flame (including candles) allowed anywhere on peoperty.
- City-mandated maximum occupancy on property: Nighttime: 12 people maximum Daytime: 18 people maximum No parties/rehearsal dinners/events allowed.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french, spanish
Prima Donna has been my home and a peaceful refuge for me, my family, and friends for the last 22 years and I am so pleased to be able to share this special place with you. Prima Donna has been been a much loved, professionally-managed vacation rental since 2014. In 2016, having learned the ins and outs of the business, I began managing Prima Donna myself, continuing to provide guests with the same impeccably clean, well-maintained home and worry-free experience for which Prima Donna has become known--along with the all personal touches, responsive service, and pride that come with owner-management. I am originally from the East Coast and work as a fire lieutenant for the City of Portland--I have been with Portland Fire & Rescue for 24 years. I also served as a city councilor here in Hood River for a decade. I absolutely love everything about Hood River and the Gorge--the wind, water, mountains, parks, food, wine, and especially the people.
Laurent purchased this house in 1998
Why Laurent chose Hood River
Ideal location--close to town, yet a secluded feel on the 1/3 acre terraced lot. Beautifully landscaped outside and pristinely clean inside. Gourmet kitchen. Hot tub with a view and hot water outdoor shower. View of kiteboarding launch.