Relax on the balcony on this 10th floor condo and enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful Gulf waters and picturesque Perdido Pass. Warm coastal colors and all the comforts of home are the highlights of this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo that sleeps six.
· Lively coastal artwork frames the living room, which features a queen sleeper sofa and large flat-screen television with satellite channels.
· The fully equipped kitchen has crisp white appliances and cabinetry, plus granite countertops and tiled backsplash. It's ready for a quick meal or a special, full-course dinner.
· The white-washed wooden dining table seats four with additional seating for two at breakfast counter.
· The master bedroom, with access to the balcony, features a King-size bed, and a wall-mounted, flat-screen television.
· The master bath features an extended vanity and granite countertop, and a tub/shower combination
· The nautical-themed guest bedroom has two full-size beds and flat-screen television.
· The Gulf-front balcony offers a four-seat outdoor table with gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico and coastal activities at Perdido Pass.
*Please note: Phoenix East is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*