Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A bright and spacious studio for 2/4 in a farm estate with park, golf and pool
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - € 10 per day each€ 10 per day each
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Extra fees: check in after 8pm € 30 (cash) extra beds for children 4/12 years (up to 2) € 20,00 per night per person pets (€ 10/day each)
- Swimming pool: free entrance to the golf club pool. Open from June to mid-September, 10.30am-7pm. Closed on Tuesday. Distance: 1km. Bathing cap.
- Please notice that during weekends the Farmhouse (ground floor)often hosts wedding receptions, that may last until 1am.
- english, french, german, italian
About Francesca Papafava
My name is Francesca Papafava dei Carraresi and I manage Frassanelle, the family estate in the countryside 20 km west of Padua in the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills. I have started to work in the touristic field in 1998 and today I am responsible for 12 properties in Padua, Venice and in the Euganean Hills. In these years I have built up a great experience end a good knowledge of the region. I was born in Padua and brought up first in Milan and than in Florence where I have attended scientific high school. I have a BA degree in African Religions, School of Oriental and African Studies London. I have travelled a lot in Africa, Middle East, Europe and USA, but I have decided to come back to my origins to dedicate my self to the restoration and keeping of my family historical heritage.