Large Group Property with Mountain Views! Perfect for get-togethers and reunions, Vista View Lodge comfortably accommodates groups with three levels of comfortable living and multiple gathering areas.
You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and eat-in while on vacation. Cozy up by the great room's stone fireplace to share a warm mountain lodge atmosphere and a movie on the flat-screen TV with cable service.
Good times await in the recreation room with a wood stove, wet bar with mini-fridge, and pool table.
Among the best of Vista View Lodge's many special features is that every bedroom in the house has its own full bath, plus there's a jetted tub in the master bath. Discover the views from the covered deck, which features a sizable outdoor living area, gas grill, and dining area. After a soak in the bubbly hot tub, warm up by the above-ground fire pit.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Vista View Lodge is pet-friendly! This vacation rental is located in Asheville and is approximately 18 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Home
• 7 Bedrooms: 1 King Bed, 8 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds (Bunk)
• 7 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One (Master) - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath with Jetted Tub; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath shared with hallway; Bedroom Three - 2 Queen Beds, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath shared with hallway; Bedroom Five - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Six - 1 Queen Bed, attached Full Bath; Bedroom Seven - 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, attached Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Note that in the large lower level bedroom (Bedroom 7), there is no door in the doorway next to the bunk beds.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.