5 bedrooms, daybed in loft, sauna, pool table, nature trails, piano.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets: both owners extremely allergic to animalsNo pets: both owners extremely allergic to animals
Events allowed - No loud parties. No loud parties.
No smoking - Smoking only in the area provided by the firepit. Smoking only in the area provided by the firepit.
Max guests: 17 - 5 queens, 2 fulls, 3 singles, plus floor space. 5 queens, 2 fulls, 3 singles, plus floor space.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - We cater to family reunions and retreats. We cater to family reunions and retreats.
- Please leave our lodge in the clean condition you find it. If our place is trashed we must add a $500 additional cleaning fee.
- It is possible to stay just one night for an additional fee of $100. Book the place for the minimum two nights and we'll refund you the difference.
- Guests have been known to bring additional blow up mattresses and sleeping bags. Go for it.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Robert MilneAsk a question
About Robert Milne
Bob Milne is a semi retired concert pianist. His amazing career including years as a Musical Ambassador for the United States, interviews at the Library of Congress, a "National Treasure" designation, a schedule of 250 performances a year lasting well over a decade, plus accolades too numerous to mention. Today he and his wife, Linda, quietly operate their secluded Acorn Lodge.
Robert Milne purchased this house in 2016
Why Robert Milne chose Lapeer
We bought this property because it's beautiful.
What makes this house unique
These are Search Words to help people like yourselves find our site. Thanks for reading! Family Reunions Michigan Class Reunions Michigan Corporate Retreats Teacher Retreats Crafters Quilters Hobbies Writers Authors Books Nature lovers Sylvan Glen Study Groups Church Retreats Retreat centers Michigan Retreat centers in Michigan Michigan retreat lodges Retreat lodges Michigan Retreat lodges in Michigan Corporate retreats Michigan Corporate retreat centers Vacation homes Michigan Vacation lodges Michigan Vacation retreats Michigan secluded retreats Michigan Secluded lodges