Freshly painted and decorated 1 bedroom unit at Carolina Lake Beach Villa! Located on the 2nd floor, with a Queen Master Bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room and a newly installed dishwasher. This unit is second row from the beach with beach access right across the street.
Relax at the beach across the street or at the pool just steps away.
The condo has a great view of Carolina Lake from the master bedroom, nice community pool, designated covered parking, and few minute walk to downtown/boardwalk. Very convenient to shopping, restaurants and attractions of Carolina Beach.
Carolina Beach Lake...you can walk across the street to the Farmer's market on Sat., the free outdoor big screen Family movie night on Sunday and anytime to feed the ducks, walk the trail, rent a paddle boat or let the kids frolic in the playground.
Just steps from the ocean, cute unit at a great price. This unit has a 4 burner flat cook top stove, toaster oven & microwave, coffee pot and kitchen has all pot and pans, dishes, glasses and flatware. Condo also has a full size stack washer/dryer and new dishwasher.
High speed internet, HD Cable TV.
Beach chairs and sand toys for use while you are staying at Carolina Lake Beach Villa B7. All linens, towels are provided.
Deck of cards, chess, checkers and books for use. Please be sure to keep them on the premises at all times.
Don't miss these featured events in 2017:
* February 10 - Missed Pleasure Island Pageant
* February 11 - 2017 Special Olympics Polar Plunge, 5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Walk In Kure Beach
* March 4 - 6th Annual Step Up For Soldiers Backyard BBQ - 910-232-5554
* March 18 - 13th Annual Steve Haydu St. Patrick's Day Lo-Tide Run 910-547-3820
* April 1 - Island of Lights Fashion Show 910-617-5945
* April 8 - 21st Annual Pleasure Island Chowder Cook-Off 910-458-8434
* April 23 - RESCHEDULED 23rd Annual Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival
* April 28 & 29 - Kure Beach 70th Anniversary Celebration
* May 7 - Oct 15 - Boogie in the Park Concert Series at Kure Beach Ocean Front Park 1st and 3rd Sundays
* May 12 - 19th Annual Cape Fear Disabled Sportsman Fishing Tournament
* May 20 - Carolina Beach Street Arts Festival
* May 20 - Beach Wrestling Nations
* May 20 - 4th Annual Crawl for Paws (www.crawlforpaws.com)
* May 20 - 21 - 24th Annual Seaside Soccer Classic
* May 27 0 Oct 7 - Carolina Beach Farmer's Market every Saturday
* June 13 - Aug 22 - Tuesday Family Night at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
* May 24 - Aug 30 - Wednesday Night Bingo at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
* May 26 - Sept 1 - Weekly Fireworks on the Beach Every Thursday Night
* May 28 - Sept 1 - Weekly Boardwalk Music Every Thursday Night
* May 28 - Sept 3 - Free Movies at the Carolina Beach Lake every Sunday
* June 3 - 32nd Annual Carolina Beach Music Festival
* June 9 - Aug 25 - FREE Summer Concerts at Fort Fisher (2nd and 4th Fridays of month)
* June 12 - Aug 28 - Turtle Talk at Kure Beach Ocean Front Park every Monday
* June 13 - Aug 29 - Kure Beach Market every Tuesday
* June 14 - Aug 30 - Story Time by the Sea at Kure Beach Ocean Front Park every Wedne3sday
* June 24 - Carolina Beach Double Sprint Triathlon
* June 29 - Aug 17 - Up and Active! at Kure Beach Ocean Front Park every Thursday
* July 3 - Independence Day Fireworks
* July 7, 8, 9 - East Coast Got-Em-On King Mackerel Fishing Tournament
* Aug 5 - Life Rolls On
* Aug 19 - Kure Beach Annual Community Center BBQ Fundraiser
* Sept 9 - 5th Annual Heart of Hope Run
* Sept 9 - 10th CBPD Bike Rodeo
* Sept 15 & 16 - 5th Annual Carolina Beach Dragon Boat Regatta and Festival
* Sept 30 - 5th Annual Pleasure Island Day of Hope "Toes in the Sand" Beach Walk
* Oct 14 & 15 - 24th Annual Pleasure Island Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival
* Oct 15 - Carolina Beach Marathon and Half Marathon
* Oct 20, 21, 22 - 11th Annual Pleasure Island Fall Surf Fishing Challenge
* Oct 21 - 9th Annual Salty Paws Festival
* Oct 28 - Annual Carolina Beach Firefighters Association BBQ
* Nov 18 & 19 - Kure Beach Holiday Market
* Nov 24 - Island of Lights Light Up Celebration at the Lake
* Nov 24, 25/Dec 2, 9, 16 - 9th Annual Christmas by the Sea (Carolina Beach Boardwalk)
* Dec 1 - Island of Lights Parade
* Dec 2 - Island of Lights Flotilla
* Dec 8, 9, 10 - Kure Beach Fantasy Christmas Show
* Dec 9 - Island of Lights Tour of Homes
* Dec 31 - Island of Lights New Year's Eve Countdown & Fireworks Held in Carolina Beach
For more events view this site: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org/events-list.php
What makes this particular Carolina Lake Condominium your next vacation spot?
1. Proximity to the beach.
Direct access to the beach across the street, one building over. No more lugging your chairs and coolers far to the beach! Easy walk back to the condo when you have to use the restroom.
• Hose at the bottom of the stairs to clean your feet.
2. Everything inside the condo is freshly decorated.
This is a recently decorated condo and newly installed dishwasher. The interior is decorated in a relaxing beach style with inviting coastal colors.
3. Spectacular lake views.
The condo is located between the beach and the Carolina Lake. Beautiful sunset views from the master bedroom.
4. Amenities for you to use.
The condo includes High speed internet, HD Cable TV. 42 inch HDTV in living room. 32 inch LCD in the bedroom. There are 4 new beach chairs and sand toys for use while you are staying at Carolina Lake Beach Villas B7. There is also 2 Decks of cards, chess, checkers and books for your use. Please use the honor system.
• There is a RedBox within walking distance at: 808 S Lake Park Blvd
5. Location to the Boardwalk, restaurants, shopping and many more attractions!
Ranked one of the top 10 boardwalks in the country by Food and Wine magazine, Carolina Beach Boardwalk offers colorful history and classic seaside fun. Check out signature shops or grab a hot handmade donut from Britt’s, a Carolina Beach institution or Wake-N-Bake Donuts, which was featured on the Cooking Channel's "Donut Showdown" on January 3rd crushing 2 other contestants by winning the competition. Experience island nightlife by visiting local favorites such as the Fat Pelican that includes a legendary walk-in cooler, the Lazy Pirate with their own sandy volley ball court, or hear tunes from local bands at The Ocean Grill & Tiki Bar and Seawitch Café & Tiki Bar. Dine at The Deck House, El Cazador, Surf House, Havana's, Jack Mackerel's, Freddie's or other great restaurants.
Thank you for considering our beautiful condo for your next vacation destination. We are available for any questions you may have, and look forward to helping you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Monthly or semi-long term rentals available October thru March.