Formerly a Congregational chapel built in 1865, it has been restored to retain its original features mixed with contemporary interior design and a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture. The property is located in the village of Carew Newton and is within easy walking distance from Carew Castle, Tidal Mill and of course Carew Inn.
The interior incorporates natural slate floors and hardwood floor on the ground floor, with carpeted bedrooms. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, one with a large modern free-standing bath. The Chapel interior features 19 foot high ceilings together with a internal balcony area. A cast iron wood burner is the central feature of the lounge area and adds to the overall atmosphere of the interior.
There is a large kitchen area which was originally the Vestry and features large glazed doors opening out onto a large decking area, small garden with lovely views over the surrounding countryside.