WaterFrontHome, Dogs Allowed-fence, floater,canoe,kayak, wifi,firepit,fireplace
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children need to be monitored, due to water temps,children need to be monitored, due to water temps,
Pets allowed - dogs only, each dog is 125dogs only, each dog is 125
Max guests: 6 - total occupancy includes childrentotal occupancy includes children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please note- occupancy is limited to 6 occupants., total. This home is on the harbor and the laws of Maine for septic systems are enforced.
- No marijauna is allowed here due to federal roads and water, as well as you must pass thru federal land to get to the home, Acadia National Park.
- You must fill out Maines form - for quarantine or negative test. Form is emailed to you- this was notice on June 20th 2020 , until further notice.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, italian
About Leslie Becker
I am a Maine Registered Guides and know this island very well. I love living here and being able to use the home when I can. The beauty and surroundings are wonderful especially if you are active. I use to have a home in Bar Harbor- but found the noise and t-shirts for sale a bit overwhelming.. This town offers more activities and more local things to do - if that is your style from the art shop/homes, to Thurstons, famous - last lobster pound locally owned and operated in Maine. Thurstons is shut down in the winter and spring - however there are many restaurants open in Southwest Harbor. Thurstons has take out and is not open till approx. June 1st each year- they also shut down in October- but you can always get their lobster from them !
Why Leslie Becker chose Bernard
hiking, biking, etc, acadia national park, plus I am a Maine Registered Guide and live and work here..you can paddle every day- please do not get in the way of the lobstermen and women they have the right away. Make sure you have wet suits in Maine- the temp of the water never gets above about 45 in the summer - so do not fall in ! Best to be ACA OW here - due to our strong tides and more
What makes this House unique
watching real Maine, the lobstermen, the harbor, hike , bike, cross country skiing, running trails, acadia national park..