About the property
- Apartment500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Renovated: King Bed, Full Kitchen with City & Bay Views! Parking Included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly renovated, artsy contemporary beauty! Its bright and airy feeling is sure to make you feel right at home! The unit has a full kitchen with brand new appliances, washer-dryer, King bed, and full bath which will accommodate 2 people comfortably. Take in the city and bay views from your own private wrap around balcony where you will enjoy gorgeous sunsets and city lights in the evening, and breathtaking bay views during the day. Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the 10th floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Professionally decorated and newly remodeled
- Mini Refrigerator and small microwave
-Single cup Keurig Coffee Maker
-Wifi & Parking Included!
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
I (Daniela) grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired. I own 2 Penthouses in the Sonesta Coconut Grove, that I currently rent out on a short term basis. I opened MIA Luxe Properties to help other owners manage their homes. Lorelei is in charge of managing the rentals for our units. She has over 14 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. We work together in making sure you have a great experience in our units.
Why Daniela chose Northeast Coconut Grove
I just renovated this property and I'm extremely happy with how it turned out! The combination of natural light, bay and city views, create a very tranquil and bright atmosphere. The décor and setting transforms this apartment from a vacation rental, to your home away from home. I hope others enjoy it as much as I enjoyed decorating it. Nowadays, there are many options for vacation rentals out there, but this one has something special that just makes you want to be there. It truly is a wonderful space- and I love it.
What makes this Apartment unique
Newly renovated! Amazing Space!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Adorable, clean and great location
Stayed here with my daughter while visiting U of Miami. It was very clean and cozy, felt right at home. Had great dinners within walking distance and took short uber ride to Coral Gables for shopping and more great restaurants. Perfect location!
Beautiful well taken care of very clean and efficient
24 hour from by desk service was excellent. Arrived late and received the key and information from front desk. All of the staff in the front of the building were extremely helpful. Great location for walking and exploring.
Simply FFABULOUS! From the prompt replies to our inquiries to the comfortable bed to the breathtaking views to the high quality finishes this property is top notch! So much so, we stayed an additional day to enjoy the rooftop pool and walk around Coconut Grove.
Love the Grove, love the condo, love the hotel. Will definitely return next time I am in Miami. I also have to give a shout out to Leon, the pool guy! Next time you are there be sure to tell Leon Anne says hi🤗�
Great location, comfort accommodations,
amazing views. Truly a vacation to remember!!