ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly renovated, artsy contemporary beauty! Its bright and airy feeling is sure to make you feel right at home! The unit has a full kitchen with brand new appliances, washer-dryer, King bed, and full bath which will accommodate 2 people comfortably. Take in the city and bay views from your own private wrap around balcony where you will enjoy gorgeous sunsets and city lights in the evening, and breathtaking bay views during the day. Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the 10th floor of the former Sonesta Hotel, now Mutiny Park Condominium in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
-Professionally decorated and newly remodeled (Approx. 500sqft.)
-Full kitchen with brand new appliances
-Single cup Keurig Coffee Maker
-Small dining area
-Private wraparound balcony where you can enjoy city views, gorgeous sunsets, and a glimpse of the sailboats in the bay!
-Wifi & Parking Included
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Baseball Game at Marlins Park