Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Condo With Large Living And Dinning Area
1 bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath. View of ocean and beach 1 bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath. Very quite and cozy. 1 bedroom with extra wide twin beds and one window with partial ocean view and private bath just outside the room. All bedrooms have state of the art remote controlled ultra quite AC
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- No smoking and no pets anywhere on property. No overnight guests that are not registered and paid for. No loud music after 10:00PM No fireworks to be set off from anywhere in building. All dishes and utensils to be washed and put back in proper place before check-out. Wash sand off at shower in pool are before coming back into apartment. All furniture must be placed back in its original place.
Hosted by Phil KennemerAsk a question
About Phil Kennemer
We traveled many places in the world looking for a place to retire and chose Ecuador because of its beauty, its climate, its friendly warm people, its affordability and peacefulness. We were anxious to leave behind the heat and humidity of Houston, Texas. Now we own a beautiful home high in the Andes mountains in a wonderful place called Cuenca and we also own this gorgeous ocean front condo here in Salinas. It is only a 5 hour drive between the two so we enjoy the mountains and the sea frequently. We love hosting people and sharing the wonderfulness of Ecuador with them.
Phil Kennemer purchased this condo in 2016
Why Phil Kennemer chose Salinas
We had wanted have a place on the coast we could enjoy occasionally and the rent out to discriminating guest the rest of the time. We wanted a luxurious place with lots of amenities. We traveled up and down the coast of Ecuador and this place was the best we found anywhere. In Salinas the waters are calm and bay like, not choppy like the rest of the coast. The town is a well developed resort town not a dusty fishing village with no hot water. It is often called a little Miami and it has all the comforts and beauty you seek in an ocean vacation resort.
What makes this condo unique
Because of its "middle of the Malecon" location it is much quieter and peaceful than those units which front the main beach at San Lorenzo. It is easy to enjoy the beach and all the restaurants without having to endure the noise of loud rock bands and discos that you find toward the main beach and yacht club. Also, it is located in Salinas' newest most modern luxury condo. With two spas, a steam and dry sauna, gym, and two swimming pools , and 24 hour service staff, it is like living in a 5 start hotel. The views from our windows are spectacular and the whole experience is as good as it gets on the coast of Ecuador.
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, dutch, swedish, norwegian, Korean