About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- Air conditioning
Hosted by Pam, Owner / Property ManagerAsk a question
About Pam, Owner / Property Manager
Owners Pam and Al Bartschmid have been residents of Georgetown since 1983. They fell in love with the historic charm and hometown appeal and decided to raise their family and someday retire there. “We wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.”, opines Pam. “Georgetown has everything we need and if we want more, Austin is a short 30 miles south.”
Why Pam, Owner / Property Manager chose Georgetown
We chose these properties because there are 3 cottages all right next to each other. What a great way to spend a weekend or a few months.
What makes this Cottage unique
The cottages are located in the historic area of Georgetown. It is a short stroll to the town square (voted the most beautiful town square in Texas) and an equally brief walk to Southwestern University.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking in cottage or on property.No smoking in cottage or on property.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- A 7% tax will be assessed for the City of Georgetown taxes. In order to accept your reservation I will need the names and ages of the guests staying
- For guests staying 1 week or longer an extensive cleaning fee of 150.00 Additional cleaning fee of 500.00 for service animals.
- 100% cancellation fee will be returned if cancelled 30 days prior to stay.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)