About the property
- Cabin2650 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Unobstructed Panoramic View ! Central Location. Wheelchair Friendly!
Welcome to A View from the Top-a cabin nestled in the mountains of Pigeon Forge, TN. Peace and serenity await you at this family friendly retreat. The view from this cabin is absolutely breathtaking!! From all three decks of the cabin you can see unobstructed view of the Great Smoky Mountain and Mount Le Conte. The cabin is centrally located and just 3 miles from the Parkway, Gatlinburg Golf course, Dollywood or the Strip, in Pigeon Forge and close to all the attractions and shopping , Gatlinburg has to offer
A View From The Top is a roomy true log cabin that sits on top of a mountain ridge 2000 ft above sea level and centrally located. Our luxury cabin has 4 bedrooms. The main level has a master bedroom and a gas fireplace in the living space. The cabin is tastefully decorated and has custom blinds throughout except for the deck windows. The unobstructed panoramic view can be seen from all 3 floors and all 3 decks. Mountain view pictures were taken from our decks. We have an outdoor grill, jetted tub, hot tub, air hockey, pool table, , HDTV's in all bedrooms, 55' Smart HDTV in living space with Netflix, free WiFi. Mountain road to cabin is a good two lane paved road. There is a large flat parking area in front of the cabin that can accommodate 3-4 vehicles depending on size.
We furnish all linens, hand soap at every sink, dish detergent and a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dishwasher and washing machine detergents.
* One of the best mountain views you will ever experience
* Close to Parkway, Golf course and shopping strip
* 4 bedrooms, spacious 2700 sq ft cabin
* large level parking area in front of cabin
*High Speed Cable Internet with free Netflix
*True Custom Cedar Log home.
* Main level of this cabin is wheelchair friendly .
If you are looking for a smaller 2 bedroom cabin with spectacular views, check out my other listing VRBO #1188154
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
Why Vino Babu chose Sevierville
Views Views and Views and Privacy. Custom built True Cedar Log Home. Secluded at the same time close to all the attractions. Large parking area in front of the cabin.
What makes this Cabin unique
The VIEW . Roomy 4 bedroom cabin 2700 sq ft . Close to the all the attractions but tucked away up on top of the mountain with breathtaking views.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Everything you would want in a Smoky Mountain cabin!
This was the absolute best place my family had ever stayed!! We definitely plan on coming back and staying here. Vino was awesome to book with. Gorgeous view and had everything I was looking for in a cabin!!
A great view with mild complaints
This cabin was exactly what I wanted. The views were great, the space was clean and big enough to fit all of my friends comfortably, we loved the hot tub and the host was responsive.
The only hang-ups we had with this cabin were in the details:
We booked the stay for 7 people and only 7 towels were provided, not an ideal situation for a 4 day stay where all of us are using one towel for showering and drying off after the hot tub.
Kitchen utensils and plateware/cookware were on point, but it would have been nice to have been provided with some more of the basics that we needed to prepare our meals. Maybe just a small inexpensive bottle of olive oil/a dish sponge etc.....you know, a few pantry essentials.
It would have been nice to have been provided with more than two trash bags, or two dishwasher pods. It put us in a bit of a jam because its not the most ideal situation to be driving up and down the mountain several times to go get these things. It really is the small niceties and the details that make people remember their stay.
In conclusion, this is a great place to stay if you are extremely prepared. When the host says "starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels" that literally means what is on the holder when you arrive, and in our case that meant not even a full roll of anything. So to better help you enjoy your stay and get the most out of it, here is what I suggest you bring:
Oils/spices/butter/sugar/coffee/K-cups for Keurig
Charcoal for the grill
Gorge-ous Moutain View
- Amazing mountain view
- Fully loaded Kitchen with Keurig
- All rooms have controllable ac/heat
- Living room fireplace with timer
- Ultra comfortable throw blankets for warmth
- Xfinity cable HDTV's with internet wired and wireless. roughly 70Mbps Down, 10Mbps Up. all bedrooms also have tv's with cable
- Recreation room with air hockey / pool table in like new condition
- Hot Tub with Mountain View
- Washer and Dryer available
- Comfortable firm Memory Foam Mattresses
- Plenty of parking space
- Close to Gatlinburg and other TN attractions
- Most common items available i.e. towels, wash cloths, hand soap, toilet paper, salt/pepper, laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs.
- Road to cabin is pave and smooth.
- Owner Vino is super accommodating and very helpful!
- The trees and nearby cabin were destroyed by a fire and some of the neighboring cabins have construction items and trash strewn about on the mountainside taking away some of the great viewing experience.
- No outside fireplace. You will have to ask your neighbor politely to roast smores with them!
- Master Bedroom has big open window directly into living room and windows are not fully covered from neighboring cabins. This can be fixed with a cheap bedsheet and some thumb tacks
- It is listed that a bedroom has a balcony view, however this is the master bedroom and a walk over the living room is required to get there and therefore not private. If anyone wants to visit this third floor balcony, it must be through the master bedroom.
- Privacy wall near hot tub needs to expand a bit further and could use one on the other side of the balcony.
- Walls/Ceilings are thin, bleeding noise from bedrooms above and below
- Doors lack privacy latches and slide open easily
- Owner asks visitors not to move furniture, which makes seating for 8 difficult (though there are plenty of couches available in different parts of the cabin)
- Road to cabin is narrow and has many winding turns and places where the road "disappears". This may be important info for those that are easily car sick.
All of this is my opinion only and others may not agree with it, but overall I highly recommend this cabin! The price is right for the amazing view. I will be keeping this in mind for my stay next year.
Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review . The landscaping around the cabin is still a work in progress and its been delayed a bit by the extremely cold weather and all the rain we received . Privacy screen on the other side of the deck is complete now. Special order blinds for the big picture window in the top master bedroom has been ordered and waiting install .
Cabin was awesome!
Cabin was very clean and had a great view! Only drawback was no closet in the master bedroom on the top floor. Otherwise, it was perfect! Vino was very helpful with all of our questions. We would definitely stay again.
Beautiful cabin with an AMAZING view!
This cabin was perfect for mine and my friends’ stay! There were 8 of us who stayed here and it was perfect! The bedrooms were good sized and the beds were very comfortable. Perfect sized cabin for us all! The view was absolutely phenomenal! The 3 porches look out over the natural mountain landscape...the view was nothing less than perfect! Definitely had to wake up to see a sunrise at least once! Vino was great with communication and always available! We will definitely be back and stay in this cabin!!
We arrived on the 19th of November to stay thru Thanksgiving. The cabin was very clean, kitchen was very well stocked, the views were awesome and weather was good. The owner was very quick to get back with us before the trip on any questions we might have...gave additional info on attractions near by...and very specific driving directions to the cabin. Our whole family enjoyed the stay and we will book again...
A must see! The most visited national park in the country, The Great Smoky Mtn. National Park. Sugarlands Visitors Center, a gateway into the park, is 14 mins. from the cabin. The park offers driving tours w/scenic views, waterfalls, biking, hiking, historical homesteads and churches, incredible fall foliage and wildlife in their natural habitat. A truly unforgettable experience. In addition A VIEW FROM THE TOP is centrally located . The cabin is 3.2 miles from the Parkway, or the Strip, in Pigeon Forge. We are 16-mins. or LESS from Dollywood and Splash Country, LeConte Convention Center, The new SkyWheel, Patriot Park, Gatlinburg Golf Course and the Pigeon Forge 'Strip' where there is something for everyone.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Pet fee $90 per pet per stay. Max ONLY 2 dogs allowed Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.