Beautiful, Spacious, Newly Updated Ashley Condominium on the Beach!(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Incredible views, 3 large bedrooms, 3 baths, sleeps 8.
LIVING / DINING AREAS: The bright, newly furnished living area offers plenty of comfortable seating, a large flatscreen TV with Cable/DVD/VCR, and views of the Atlantic Ocean from every angle! A beautiful quartz island/banquette counter with 4 barstools separates the newly renovated, fully equipped kitchen from the dining area with table and 4 additional chairs - lots of seating options. Wireless internet, local telephone, a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, and an iron and ironing board are all included.
BEDROOMS: The Master suite with large picture window overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, has a king size bed, double vanity/sink, oversize tub/shower, and large walk-in closet. The second bedroom also has a large picture window overlooking the ocean, with 2 double beds, full bath with tub/shower, and closet. The third bedroom offers views of the Intracoastal Waterway with 2 twin beds, bath with walk-in shower, and large closet. All three large bedrooms have ample drawer and closet space.
GREAT LOCATION: The beach is right out our back door! Great for people watching, beach games, taking long walks, riding bikes, etc. The Ponce Inlet Lighthouse is just 6 miles south down the beach, the famous Daytona Beach Pier is 6 miles north, and take a short 10 min stroll up the beach to the Sunglow Pier for lunch, dinner, or a cold one at Crabby Joe's. Many really great local restaurants are nearby, casual attire welcome everywhere. The Daytona 500 racetrack, minor league baseball, movie theatres, shopping, flea markets, craft fairs, etc. are all within 20 minutes of the condo. Boating and bike rentals, watersports, and beach activities of all kinds are available nearby.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- On floor 7
- 1826 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 3 convenient
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The Master Suite is newly decorated and furnished. A large picture window overlooking the beach has a king size bed, double sink / vanity, an oversize tub with shower, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom also overlooks the beach through a large picture window and is nicely furnished with two double beds, a bath with shower, and closet. The third bedroom overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and has two twin beds, a bath with walk-in shower, and a large closet. All three bedrooms are oversized with plenty of drawer and closet space....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have plenty of counter space.
- Walk right onto the beach! This 7th floor, 3 bedroom condo in the secured, award-winning Ashley Condominium Building has 1826 sq. feet of nicely furnished interior space. Enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean from the large balcony and a wall of windows that spans the length of two bedrooms and the living room. The master suite has king size bed, oversize tub/shower, and large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has two double beds, full bath, and large walk-in closet. The third bedroom, with views of Intracoastal Waterway, has two twin beds, bath w/shower, and large closet. The nicely furnished living room has pullout sofabed and large flatscreen TV with Cable/DVD/VCR. Long counter with barstools separates the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with table/chairs. A separate laundry room has washer/dryer, and iron/ironing board. The spacious 20th floor Penthouse Clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just come up to enjoy weekly social acti...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Fully Fenced Property
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- In Ground Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
14 night min stay
Sep 1 - Apr 30, 2018
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
$1575 / week, $3000 / month
$400 security deposit is required at time of reservation. Depending on season, discounts are available for long term rentals and for consecutive daily, weekly, and monthly rentals.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
App. 20 minutes southeast of the Daytona Beach Int'l. Airport and the world famous lgDaytona 500 Racetrack. App. 70 miles due east of the Orlando Int'l. Airport and amusement parks (Disney World, Sea World, Epcot, Universal Studios, etc.).
Other Activities: Parasailing, cruising, boating, biking, and running on beach
Year Purchased: 2002
About: My husband and I live in St. Louis with our two sons and granddaughter, and have owned and enjoyed this condo since 2002. The first time we visited Daytona Beach Shores we were hooked! We've found this condo in 'The Shores' to be our perfect place to relax, unwind, and get away from the cold St. Louis winters, a place where we can regroup and enjoy spending quality time with our family and friends. We're close enough to enjoy shopping of all kinds, sporting events, fine dining, and nightlife the city of Daytona is known for. We like the many great local restaurants nearby but our favorite is taking a quick stroll up the beach to Crabby Joe's on the Sunglow Pier for wings and a cold beer. And we find people-watching from the comfort of our spacious balcony is the absolute best way to end a day in the sun!
Why Daytona Beach Shores, FL, USA:
The beach in Daytona Beach Shores is the main reason...It's perfect for splashing in the surf, taking long walks, running, riding bikes, playing games (horseshoes, bocce ball, etc.), building sand castles, and of course, people-watching! We're app. 6 miles south of Daytona, 5 miles north of Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, and a very short walk up to the fun Sunglow Pier restaurant/bar. The locals are very friendly and the many nearby restaurants are the best! The Ashley Condominiums are managed by a nice, accommodating couple who live in the building, and you'll quickly find the residents to be very welcoming. The building is meticulously maintained and has so much to offer, and our recently renovated and updated condo condo has every amenity you'll need to enjoy a couple weeks or months in this home away from home. We've decorated the condo with light, airy colors and furnishings to offer a relaxing atmohere.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The climate is great...warm and sunny most of the year. The Ashley building is occupied by many, visitor friendly year-round residents who take pride in their 'home on the beach.' As a result, this security-monitored, award winning building is meticulously maintained and considered by many to be the nicest in the Daytona Beach Shores area!
- Primary: 314-517-3143 Cell
- Secondary: +1 3145173143 Mobile
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset on the Balcony
The Ashley from the Beach
Panoramic Views from the Living Room
2nd Bedroom overlooking the Ocean
The Beautiful Ashley Condominiums
Beautiful Oceanside Pool
Master Bedroom overlooking the Ocean
3rd Bedroom overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.