3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (sleeps 6) with 4 seat golf cart available for rent.
Bedding is updated and replaced periodically in order to stay fresh. Mattresses are new in 2017 and very comfortable. All 3 bedrooms have central A/C closets, dressers and ceiling fans.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Non Swimming children must be supervised Non Swimming children must be supervised
Pets allowed - Approved pet onlyApproved pet only
No events - OK for small family gatheringsOK for small family gatherings
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Pets must be pre-approved before reservation can be accepted. Please review Pet Addendum documents attached to the Rental Agreement for restrictions.
- You will find detailed Guests Notebooks in the house with important information about the property, Nettles Island Resort and surrounding area.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. Smoking is allowed in the outdoor areas away from open windows and doors.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Allison WarrenAsk a question
About Allison Warren
We have lived in south Florida since 1987 and purchased the property and built the cottage to use for our family fun in the summers near the beach. Since our 3 daughters are 'all grown up' we are happy to share the use of the house for others to enjoy. Nettles Island is the place for creating happy memories!
Allison Warren purchased this House in 1998
Why Allison Warren chose Nettles Island
We love the beautiful uncrowded and unspoiled beach as well as all the Nettles Island Resort has to offer.
What makes this House unique
The view and private dock on the waterway is very special. In the evenings we enjoy sitting on the dock bench with a glass of wine, sharing the day's events and watching the moon rise over the water with the sound of the ocean nearby.