Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Casa da Figueira: Private Villa with Pool, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 8)
There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms in Casa Figueira: The main bedroom has a king size bed (180cm x 200cm), a large wardrobe and dresser as well as an antique desk. This bedroom connects into a beautifully renovated private bathroom with a large two-person bathtub and Portuguese sink. A security safe with digital programmable lock is available for your use. The second bedroom has three twin-size beds, a large build-in wardrobe and bookcase. It has a new private sink with large mirror. The third bedroom has beautiful double and twin-size beds and a large build-in wardrobe. A extra baby cot or kid-size folding bed can be provided free of charge. We also provide a high-chair if you need one. Each bedroom has individual heating and air conditioning units, although in the Algarve climate you seldom need to turn these on.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Crib and high-chair provided free when requestedCrib and high-chair provided free when requested
No pets - Sorry, keeping Casa da Figueira super clean.Sorry, keeping Casa da Figueira super clean.
Events allowed - We celebrated our wedding at Casa da Figueira.We celebrated our wedding at Casa da Figueira.
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed inside. In garden OK.Smoking is not allowed inside. In garden OK.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- The house phone can be used for local Portugal calls but not international calls. Best is to bring your own cell.
- When heating the pool, please cover it at night as otherwise it cools off too much. Thanks!
- I do not take a deposit as it creates more work. If you accidentally break something just let Amelia know and she’ll take care of it. Enjoy your trip!
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows regional health guidelines: Clean & Safe (Portugal)
Hosted by Sophie Vandebroek & Jesus del AlamoAsk a question
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, dutch, Flemish