Beautiful 1885 Victorian Terrace
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Open fires must be supervised at all times when lit. Guests are not permitted on site. The number of guests must not exceed the numbers booked.
- Although we have fully equipped kitchens we do not allow cooking with the oven. There is a microwave, coffee machine and sandwich press plus BBQ.
About Jeff Jones
Our family loves the world heritage Blue Mountains. We have prepared the Victorian Terraces so that our guests can enjoy it too. We love bush walks, and trips to Jenolan Caves, Mount Wilson and the many beautiful gardens. We also enjoy reading in front of an open fire and drinking good coffee. We like bike riding especially if there is a good café at the end of the ride. We have over 40 years experience in the Blue Mountains so can advise you on the best walks, lookouts, tourist activities and where to find the local wildlife. We can put you in contact with local adventure specialists that can organise specialist activities given the area has some of the best lookouts, abseiling & canyons in Australia. Living in Mount Victoria with the clean crisp air, friendly neighbours and unbelievably beautiful area is a dream come true.
Jeff Jones purchased this villa in 2003
What makes this villa unique
You can step straight from your car into your own private terrace where you are not confined to a single room with ensuite. You have your own private veranda's, lounge room, dining room, rear deck, landscaped gardens with cast iron bird bath and fire pit. Although the terrace was built in 1885 it has undergone an extensive restoration so it is completely new. It has been fitted out with restored antique furniture and pictures as well as 1800's architectual features. Everything is new and premium quality and regularly updated as required. The terrace includes ducted air conditioning so you can keep warm and cool as required. The terrace has a Flat screen 4K TV and surround sound system and great internet speed.